|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
2. What weapon has wounded Carbon at the end of Act 4?
3. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
(a) A trout
(b) A sparrow
(c) A carp
(d) A pheasant
4. When de Guiche accuses a cadet of being intoxicated, the cadet claims to be so because of what?
(a) The smell of powder
(c) The presence of a beautiful woman
(d) His love of France
5. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A kiss
(b) His sword
(c) His purse
(d) His plume
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
2. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
3. What two "serpents" does Christian claim his love has strangled?
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
5. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)