|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
2. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Beer and sherry
(b) Water and nectar
(c) Juice and wine
(d) Cider and champagne
3. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(b) The cellar
(c) A back room
(d) The street
4. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
(a) Equal to Cyrano's
(c) Better than Cyrano's
(d) Nearly as good as Cyrano's
5. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
(b) 2 hours
(c) 15 minutes
(d) An hour
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 7, behind what does Cyrano tell Roxane his heart cowers?
2. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
3. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
4. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
5. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)