|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A theatre
(b) A convent
(c) His house
(d) The sewer
2. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
(a) Into Roxane's lodging
(b) On the garden wall
(c) Under a bench
(d) The balcony
3. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The cavalier
(b) The burgher
(c) The watchman
(d) The youth
4. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Le Bret
(b) Her Duenna
5. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He is young
(b) He is a lord
(c) He is handsome
(d) He has only recently met her
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
2. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
3. What act does Cyrano tell Roxane not to miss at Clomire's before she leaves in Scene 3?
4. What does Cyrano admit to Christian at the end of Scene 7?
5. In Scene 6, one cadet tells Roxanne that he is crying for what reason?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)