|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
2. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Given all his money away
(c) Forgotten to eat for days
(d) Written Roxane a love letter
3. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Black and White
(b) Red and Blue
(c) Lavender and Crimson
(d) Pink and Gold
4. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His nose
(b) His thigh
(c) His hand
(d) His shoulder
5. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian insist he can do to help Cyrano?
2. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. For what does Roxane proudly proclaim she now loves Christian?
4. How many meals a day do the cadets claim to have gotten in Paris?
5. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)