|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(a) Le Bret
2. When de Guiche accuses a cadet of being intoxicated, the cadet claims to be so because of what?
(a) The smell of powder
(b) His love of France
(c) The presence of a beautiful woman
3. At the beginning of Scene 3, Roxane warns the Duenna not to tell who of her deceit?
(b) de Guiche
4. What does Cyrano implore Roxane not to do in Scene 7?
(a) Descend from the balcony
(b) Leave for bed
(c) Speak ill of him
(d) Kiss him
5. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A poet
(b) The musketeer
Short Answer Questions
1. How many meals a day do the cadets claim to have gotten in Paris?
2. What false promise to the monk does Roxane claim is in de Guiche's letter?
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
4. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
5. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)