|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does de Guiche's voice change after he decides to stay and fight?
(a) It goes silent
(b) It quavers with fear
(c) It deepens with manly readiness
(d) It takes on a Gascon accent
2. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
3. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A chef
(b) A priest
(c) An actor
(d) A musketeer
4. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
5. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
(a) On the garden wall
(b) The balcony
(c) Into Roxane's lodging
(d) Under a bench
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
2. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
3. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
4. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
5. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)