|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
(a) He gives her pastries
(b) He sends her on an errand
(c) He threatens her
(d) He pays her some money
2. Which of the following is not a promise that Roxane demands of Cyrano at the end of Act 3?
(a) That Christian will remain faithful
(b) That Christian will not suffer in the cold
(c) That Christian will be place at the back of the line
(d) That Christian with write often
3. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
(a) de Guiche
(d) La Duenna
4. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Comte de Guiche's convent
(c) Raguenau's shop
(d) Her lodging
5. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
2. How does de Guiche's voice change after he decides to stay and fight?
3. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
4. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
5. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)