|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Help him
(d) Hold him back
2. To which Greek god does Roxane compare Christian in Scene 8?
3. What does Cyrano admit to Christian at the end of Scene 7?
(a) He has written to Roxane every day
(b) He fears death
(c) He loves Roxane
(d) He despises Christian
4. Which is the first instrument that Cyrano instructs be played in Scene 3?
(a) The castanet
(b) The lyre
(c) The drum
(d) The fife
5. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
(b) de Guiche
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, one cadet tells Roxanne that he is crying for what reason?
2. What item does Roxane take from Christian's body in Scene 10?
3. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
4. What two "serpents" does Christian claim his love has strangled?
5. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)