|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano admit to Christian at the end of Scene 7?
(a) He despises Christian
(b) He fears death
(c) He has written to Roxane every day
(d) He loves Roxane
2. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
3. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
4. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
5. Which of the following is not a promise that Roxane demands of Cyrano at the end of Act 3?
(a) That Christian will remain faithful
(b) That Christian with write often
(c) That Christian will not suffer in the cold
(d) That Christian will be place at the back of the line
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon has wounded Carbon at the end of Act 4?
2. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
3. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
4. When de Guiche accuses a cadet of being intoxicated, the cadet claims to be so because of what?
5. According to the Comte de Guiche, what does the trumpet sounding signify to the troops?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)