|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano do at the end of Scene 6 to draw Roxane's attention?
(a) Sends a page to her room
(b) Scales the balcony
(c) Tosses pebbles at her window
2. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
(a) He is a noble
(b) He is a Gascon
(c) He is ruthless with dissent
(d) He is their commander
3. At the beginning of Scene 5, what is Cyrano afraid to do?
(a) Look at Roxane
(b) Enter the battle
(c) Speak to Christian
(d) Fall asleep
4. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
5. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) His home
(b) The pubs
(c) The military camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
2. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
3. What act does Cyrano tell Roxane not to miss at Clomire's before she leaves in Scene 3?
4. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
5. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)