|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
3. What assistance does de Guiche offer to Carbon in Scene 7?
(a) New muskets
(b) A wall of sandbags
(c) A few extra men
(d) A cannon
4. In Scene 7, behind what does Cyrano tell Roxane his heart cowers?
(a) His pride
(b) His wit
(c) His tears
(d) His sword
5. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
2. Which of the following is not a location that Cyrano guesses he is while stalling de Guiche?
3. Which of the following coach parts is used to smuggle food to the cadets?
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
5. When the monk returns at the beginning of Scene 11 looking for Magdeleine Robin, Cyrano claims to have misheard the latter name as what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)