|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Raspberry cream puffs
(b) Almond cheese-cakes
(c) Braised pork with capers
(d) Game hen with shallots
2. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(b) Marquis de Sade
(c) Cardinal Richelieu
(d) Louis XIV
3. What do Carbon and Le Bret notice about de Guiche immediately on his entrance in Scene 4?
(a) He is pale
(b) He is fat
(c) He is in a rage
(d) He is half-asleep
4. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) Saint Roch
(b) Ragueneau's shop
(c) the Jardin des Plantes
(d) His lodging
5. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
(a) The balcony
(b) On the garden wall
(c) Into Roxane's lodging
(d) Under a bench
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
2. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
3. Which of the following items is not something the cadets seek out at the beginning of Scene 6?
4. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
5. What item did the Comte de Guiche lose in his most recent assault?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)