|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, one cadet tells Roxanne that he is crying for what reason?
(a) He is afraid to die
(b) He has not slept in days
(c) She is so beautiful
(d) The food is so good
2. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Embrace him
(b) Leave the shop
(c) Draw his sword
3. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
4. What item did the Comte de Guiche lose in his most recent assault?
(a) His scarf
(b) His sword
(c) His plume
(d) His helmet
5. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
(a) A rival
(b) A devil
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
2. Upon what subject does Roxane expect Christian to speak this night?
3. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
4. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
5. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)