|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which Greek god does Roxane compare Christian in Scene 8?
2. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(d) An apple
3. How many ways of getting to the moon does Cyrano list before explaining his preferred method to de Guiche?
4. What does de Guiche notice immediately about the first soldier he approaches in Scene 7?
(a) He is running away
(b) He is red
(c) He is asleep
(d) He is crying
5. What other major character has Roxane brought along in her coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
2. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
3. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
4. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
5. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)