|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
(a) He is their commander
(b) He is a noble
(c) He is ruthless with dissent
(d) He is a Gascon
2. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
(b) 2 hours
(c) 15 minutes
(d) An hour
3. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
(a) He might prepare something beforehand
(b) He might be offended
(c) He might try too hard to please her
(d) He might feel unsure fo himself
4. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
5. What item did the Comte de Guiche lose in his most recent assault?
(a) His scarf
(b) His plume
(c) His sword
(d) His helmet
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a constellation with which Cyrano claims to have interacted on his drop from the moon?
2. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
3. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
4. Which of the following is not a location that Cyrano guesses he is while stalling de Guiche?
5. What does Cyrano implore Roxane not to do in Scene 7?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)