|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Chopped wood
(b) Flayed rabbit
(d) Shucked corn
2. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
(c) de Guiche
3. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
4. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(a) On Friday
(b) Next week
(c) That night
5. For what does Roxane proudly proclaim she now loves Christian?
(a) His bravery
(b) His eyes
(c) His soul
(d) His wit
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
2. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
5. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)