|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does de Guiche's voice change after he decides to stay and fight?
(a) It quavers with fear
(b) It takes on a Gascon accent
(c) It deepens with manly readiness
(d) It goes silent
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Pork loin
(d) Candied fruit
3. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
(b) La Duenna
(d) de Guiche
4. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
5. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(b) An apple
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
2. For what does Roxane proudly proclaim she now loves Christian?
3. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
4. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
5. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)