|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Guiche hand Christian in Scene 14?
(a) An order of war
(b) A dueling glove
(c) A punch
(d) A writ of annulment
2. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
3. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) The musketeer
(d) A poet
4. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Raguenau's shop
(b) Her lodging
(c) Comte de Guiche's convent
5. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
2. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
3. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
4. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)