|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Cider and champagne
(b) Water and nectar
(c) Juice and wine
(d) Beer and sherry
2. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
3. Which is the first instrument that Cyrano instructs be played in Scene 3?
(a) The fife
(b) The lyre
(c) The castanet
(d) The drum
4. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
(a) To her lover
(b) To her church
(c) To her mother
(d) To her farm
5. What does Roxane say she followed to find Arras?
(a) Her heart
(b) The north star
(c) The devastation
(d) The map
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, one cadet tells Roxanne that he is crying for what reason?
2. What act does Cyrano tell Roxane not to miss at Clomire's before she leaves in Scene 3?
3. Which of the following coach parts is used to smuggle food to the cadets?
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
5. At the end of Scene 7, Cyrano is shocked that Christian requests what of Roxane?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)