|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(b) Help him
2. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
3. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
(b) The Duenna
(c) de Guiche
4. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(a) A back room
(b) The cellar
(d) The street
5. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
2. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
3. At what part of Roxanne's body does Christian marvel when she embraces him in Scene 5?
4. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
5. When the monk returns at the beginning of Scene 11 looking for Magdeleine Robin, Cyrano claims to have misheard the latter name as what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)