|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) 3 o'clock
(d) Seven o'clock
2. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A macaroon
(b) A grape
(c) A sliver of ham
(d) A glass of water
3. What does Christian discover in Cyrano's most recent letter to Roxane that shocks him in Scene 4?
(a) A tear stain
(b) Cyrano's signature
(c) An intimation of suicide
(d) No declarations of love
4. At the beginning of Scene 5, what is Cyrano afraid to do?
(a) Fall asleep
(b) Look at Roxane
(c) Speak to Christian
(d) Enter the battle
5. At what part of Roxanne's body does Christian marvel when she embraces him in Scene 5?
(a) Her eyes
(b) Her hands
(c) Her lips
(d) Her feet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
2. What act does Cyrano tell Roxane not to miss at Clomire's before she leaves in Scene 3?
3. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
4. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)