|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Raguenau's shop
(b) Comte de Guiche's convent
(c) Her lodging
2. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Protector of Paris
(b) Commander of the Guards
(c) Poet Laureate
(d) Keeper of the Common Stores
3. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
(a) Rodent infestation
(b) Musketeer's seduction
(c) Overstuffed pastries
(d) Poet's theft
4. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Black and White
(b) Lavender and Crimson
(c) Pink and Gold
(d) Red and Blue
5. In Scene 7, Christian compares his love to two mythological figures: Cupid and whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
2. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
3. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
4. For whose benefit do the cadets demand Cyrano tell the story of his recent victory over the brigands?
5. Which of the following is not a location that Cyrano guesses he is while stalling de Guiche?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)