|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 7, behind what does Cyrano tell Roxane his heart cowers?
(a) His sword
(b) His pride
(c) His wit
(d) His tears
2. In Scene 4, how does Cyrano think Christian looks when he enters?
3. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
4. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(d) An apple
5. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
(b) de Guiche
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
2. What does Christian discover in Cyrano's most recent letter to Roxane that shocks him in Scene 4?
3. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)