|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meals a day do the cadets claim to have gotten in Paris?
2. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
(a) A page
(b) A cadet
(c) A monk
(d) A poet
3. Which of the following is not a constellation with which Cyrano claims to have interacted on his drop from the moon?
(a) The Great Bear
(b) The Trident
4. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Black and White
(b) Red and Blue
(c) Lavender and Crimson
(d) Pink and Gold
5. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Protector of Paris
(b) Keeper of the Common Stores
(c) Commander of the Guards
(d) Poet Laureate
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
2. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
3. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
4. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)