|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
2. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
3. What do Carbon and Le Bret notice about de Guiche immediately on his entrance in Scene 4?
(a) He is in a rage
(b) He is half-asleep
(c) He is pale
(d) He is fat
4. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
(a) He is ruthless with dissent
(b) He is their commander
(c) He is a Gascon
(d) He is a noble
5. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His sword
(b) His purse
(c) A kiss
(d) His plume
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian discover in Cyrano's most recent letter to Roxane that shocks him in Scene 4?
2. At what part of Roxanne's body does Christian marvel when she embraces him in Scene 5?
3. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
4. What does Roxane say she followed to find Arras?
5. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)