|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Lavender and Crimson
(b) Pink and Gold
(c) Black and White
(d) Red and Blue
2. Which of the following items is not something the cadets seek out at the beginning of Scene 6?
(b) A razor
(c) A pocket-mirror
3. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The stage
(b) The audience pit
(c) De Guiche's box
(d) The rafters
4. What does de Guiche hand Christian in Scene 14?
(a) An order of war
(b) A writ of annulment
(c) A dueling glove
(d) A punch
5. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
(a) Rouses the troops with a bawdy poem
(c) Delivers Christian's letter
(d) Scavenges for food in the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
2. How many meals a day do the cadets claim to have gotten in Paris?
3. In Scene 4, how does Cyrano think Christian looks when he enters?
4. What does Cyrano implore Roxane not to do in Scene 7?
5. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)