|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A seal
(b) An oath
(c) A communion
(d) A rainstorm
3. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
(a) He is ruthless with dissent
(b) He is their commander
(c) He is a noble
(d) He is a Gascon
4. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Roxane's immenant arrival
(b) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(c) Meeting D'Artagnan
(d) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
5. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
(a) 15 minutes
(c) An hour
(d) 2 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
2. Which of the following is not a constellation with which Cyrano claims to have interacted on his drop from the moon?
3. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
4. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
5. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)