|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) The musketeer
(c) A poet
2. In Scene 7, Christian compares his love to two mythological figures: Cupid and whom?
3. What does Cyrano do at the end of Scene 6 to draw Roxane's attention?
(a) Sends a page to her room
(b) Tosses pebbles at her window
(d) Scales the balcony
4. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
(b) de Guiche
5. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
(a) The Hotel Bourgogne
(b) The barracks
(c) Cyrano's lodging
(d) Ragueneau's shop
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
2. In Scene 6, one cadet tells Roxanne that he is crying for what reason?
3. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
5. In Scene 7, behind what does Cyrano tell Roxane his heart cowers?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)