|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
(a) Delivers Christian's letter
(b) Rouses the troops with a bawdy poem
(c) Scavenges for food in the woods
2. At the end of Scene 7, Cyrano is shocked that Christian requests what of Roxane?
(a) That she never see him again
(b) That she kiss him
(c) That she marry him
(d) That she leave Paris immediately
3. What item does Carbon pointedly tell Roxane is missing from his company?
(a) A flag
(b) A drum
(c) A standard
(d) An anthem
4. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
5. How many ways of getting to the moon does Cyrano list before explaining his preferred method to de Guiche?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
2. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
3. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)