|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragueneau's profession?
2. Which of the following is not a constellation with which Cyrano claims to have interacted on his drop from the moon?
(b) The Great Bear
(c) The Trident
3. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Kissing her
(b) Staying silent
(c) Writing her a sonnet
(d) Winning a duel
4. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
5. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
2. What fairy tale does Roxane reference in Scene 5 in discussing her journey?
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
4. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
5. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)