|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two "serpents" does Christian claim his love has strangled?
(a) Agony and Idiocy
(b) Fear and Longing
(c) Pride and Mistrust
(d) Solitude and Despair
2. For whose benefit do the cadets demand Cyrano tell the story of his recent victory over the brigands?
(c) Le Bret
3. Which of the following coach parts is used to smuggle food to the cadets?
(a) The curtains
(b) The lantern
(c) The axels
(d) The yokes
4. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(a) On Friday
(c) That night
(d) Next week
5. How many ways of getting to the moon does Cyrano list before explaining his preferred method to de Guiche?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
2. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
3. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
4. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
5. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)