|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His sword
(b) His purse
(c) A kiss
(d) His plume
2. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Cider and champagne
(b) Juice and wine
(c) Water and nectar
(d) Beer and sherry
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Help him
(d) Hold him back
4. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(b) A back room
(c) The cellar
(d) The street
5. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Kissing her
(b) Staying silent
(c) Writing her a sonnet
(d) Winning a duel
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
4. At the beginning of Scene 3, Roxane warns the Duenna not to tell who of her deceit?
5. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)