|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
2. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(b) Find another
(c) Not care
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Almond cheese-cakes
(b) Braised pork with capers
(c) Game hen with shallots
(d) Raspberry cream puffs
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Help him
(c) Hold him back
5. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Juice and wine
(b) Cider and champagne
(c) Water and nectar
(d) Beer and sherry
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
2. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
3. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
5. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)