|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Raspberry cream puffs
(b) Almond cheese-cakes
(c) Braised pork with capers
(d) Game hen with shallots
2. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
3. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
(a) Rodent infestation
(b) Musketeer's seduction
(c) Overstuffed pastries
(d) Poet's theft
4. What two vices does Cyrano proclaim to want to slay at the end of Scene 8?
(a) Greed and Deceit
(b) Hatred and Fear
(c) Frivolity and Foolishness
(d) Envy and Cowardice
5. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A macaroon
(b) A glass of water
(c) A grape
(d) A sliver of ham
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
2. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
3. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
5. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)