|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
2. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(c) Help him
(d) Hold him back
4. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Shucked corn
(b) Flayed rabbit
(c) Chopped wood
5. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
(c) de Guiche
(d) The Duenna
Short Answer Questions
1. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
2. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
3. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
4. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
5. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)