|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
2. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(a) Next week
(b) That night
(d) On Friday
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Almond cheese-cakes
(b) Game hen with shallots
(c) Braised pork with capers
(d) Raspberry cream puffs
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(b) Seven o'clock
(c) 3 o'clock
5. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The burgher
(b) The cavalier
(c) The youth
(d) The watchman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
2. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
3. In Scene 4, how does Cyrano think Christian looks when he enters?
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
5. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)