|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Flayed rabbit
(c) Chopped wood
(d) Shucked corn
2. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
(a) A page
(b) A poet
(c) A cadet
(d) A monk
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
4. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Her lodging
(b) Raguenau's shop
(d) Comte de Guiche's convent
5. What is Ragueneau's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
2. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
3. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
4. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)