|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A cavelier
(b) A poet
(c) A page
(d) A pickpocket
2. At the end of Scene 7, Cyrano is shocked that Christian requests what of Roxane?
(a) That she kiss him
(b) That she never see him again
(c) That she marry him
(d) That she leave Paris immediately
3. Where does Roxane depart at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Her lodging
(b) Raguenau's shop
(c) Comte de Guiche's convent
4. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
5. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
2. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
3. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
4. What does Cyrano implore Roxane not to do in Scene 7?
5. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)