|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) An actor
(b) A priest
(c) A musketeer
(d) A chef
2. What two "serpents" does Christian claim his love has strangled?
(a) Agony and Idiocy
(b) Pride and Mistrust
(c) Fear and Longing
(d) Solitude and Despair
3. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
4. In Scene 7, Christian compares his love to two mythological figures: Cupid and whom?
5. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Keeper of the Common Stores
(b) Commander of the Guards
(c) Protector of Paris
(d) Poet Laureate
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
2. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
5. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)