|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character briefly enters the courtyard in Scene 8?
(a) A cadet
(b) A page
(c) A poet
(d) A monk
2. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(d) Help him
3. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Forgotten to eat for days
(b) Fought corwds single-handedly
(c) Given all his money away
(d) Written Roxane a love letter
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The raising of the curtain
(b) The beginning of the dumb-show
(c) The lighting of the chandeliers
(d) The playing of music
5. In Scene 4, how does Cyrano think Christian looks when he enters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
2. What two vices does Cyrano proclaim to want to slay at the end of Scene 8?
3. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
4. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
5. What does Christian repeatedly protest he will do if Cyrano does not help him in Scene 6?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)