|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) De Guiche's box
(b) The rafters
(c) The stage
(d) The audience pit
2. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
(a) Seduced a woman
(d) Killed a man
3. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(d) Help him
5. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Forgotten to eat for days
(c) Given all his money away
(d) Written Roxane a love letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what subject does Roxane expect Christian to speak this night?
2. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. What does Cyrano implore Roxane not to do in Scene 7?
5. What act does Cyrano tell Roxane not to miss at Clomire's before she leaves in Scene 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)