|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Louis XIV
(b) Cardinal Richelieu
(d) Marquis de Sade
2. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Cider and champagne
(b) Beer and sherry
(c) Juice and wine
(d) Water and nectar
3. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
(a) His protection
(b) His sword
(c) His clout
(d) His eloquence
4. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
(a) His plume
(b) His love letter
(c) A mask
(d) His sword
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The stage
(b) The audience pit
(c) De Guiche's box
(d) The rafters
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
3. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
4. At the end of Scene 7, Cyrano is shocked that Christian requests what of Roxane?
5. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)