|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano implore Roxane not to do in Scene 7?
(a) Descend from the balcony
(b) Leave for bed
(c) Speak ill of him
(d) Kiss him
2. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
3. In Scene 7, Christian compares his love to two mythological figures: Cupid and whom?
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) German opera
(b) English dumbshow
(c) Spanish drama
(d) French farce
5. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(b) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
2. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
4. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
5. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)