|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Help him
(c) Hold him back
2. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) Henry V
(b) The Seven Caesars
(d) Don Quixote
3. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
(b) A poet
(c) The musketeer
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) French farce
(b) Spanish drama
(c) German opera
(d) English dumbshow
5. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) His lodging
(b) Saint Roch
(c) Ragueneau's shop
(d) the Jardin des Plantes
Short Answer Questions
1. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
2. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
3. In Scene 7, behind what does Cyrano tell Roxane his heart cowers?
4. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
5. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)