|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A poet
(b) A cavelier
(c) A pickpocket
(d) A page
2. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
(a) Equal to Cyrano's
(b) Nearly as good as Cyrano's
(c) Better than Cyrano's
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Game hen with shallots
(b) Almond cheese-cakes
(c) Raspberry cream puffs
(d) Braised pork with capers
4. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(c) Le Bret
5. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His purse
(b) A kiss
(c) His plume
(d) His sword
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
2. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
4. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)