|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A theatre
(b) The sewer
(c) His house
(d) A convent
2. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
3. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(b) Le Bret
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The lighting of the chandeliers
(b) The playing of music
(c) The beginning of the dumb-show
(d) The raising of the curtain
5. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
(a) Compte de Guiche
(c) The Citizen
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
2. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
3. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
5. In Scene 4, how does Cyrano think Christian looks when he enters?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)