|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) French farce
(b) English dumbshow
(c) Spanish drama
(d) German opera
2. At the beginning of Scene 3, Roxane warns the Duenna not to tell who of her deceit?
(b) de Guiche
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Help him
(c) Hold him back
5. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) Henry V
(b) The Seven Caesars
(d) Don Quixote
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
2. Upon what subject does Roxane expect Christian to speak this night?
3. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
4. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)