|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragueneau's profession?
2. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
4. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
(b) A poet
(d) The musketeer
5. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
(a) His clout
(b) His eloquence
(c) His sword
(d) His protection
Short Answer Questions
1. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
2. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
4. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
5. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)