|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
(a) He pays her some money
(b) He threatens her
(c) He sends her on an errand
(d) He gives her pastries
2. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Writing her a sonnet
(b) Winning a duel
(c) Kissing her
(d) Staying silent
3. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The sewer
(b) A convent
(c) A theatre
(d) His house
4. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(b) Leave the shop
(c) Draw his sword
(d) Embrace him
5. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
(a) The Hotel Bourgogne
(b) Ragueneau's shop
(c) The barracks
(d) Cyrano's lodging
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
2. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
3. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
4. What two vices does Cyrano proclaim to want to slay at the end of Scene 8?
5. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)