|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) Don Quixote
(b) Henry V
(c) The Seven Caesars
2. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
(a) He gives her pastries
(b) He threatens her
(c) He pays her some money
(d) He sends her on an errand
3. What two vices does Cyrano proclaim to want to slay at the end of Scene 8?
(a) Hatred and Fear
(b) Greed and Deceit
(c) Envy and Cowardice
(d) Frivolity and Foolishness
4. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(a) Old sacks
5. For whose benefit do the cadets demand Cyrano tell the story of his recent victory over the brigands?
(c) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
2. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
3. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
5. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)