|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) A poet
(c) The musketeer
2. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The audience pit
(b) De Guiche's box
(c) The stage
(d) The rafters
3. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
4. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
5. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
2. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
3. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
4. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
5. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)