|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Antigone and Livia
(b) Penelope and Antonia
(c) Hecuba and Eurydice
(d) Cleopatra and Bernice
2. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(c) The musketeer
(d) A poet
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Candied fruit
(c) Pork loin
4. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) The Seven Caesars
(b) Don Quixote
(d) Henry V
5. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) the Jardin des Plantes
(b) Saint Roch
(c) Ragueneau's shop
(d) His lodging
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
3. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
4. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
5. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)