|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The beginning of the dumb-show
(b) The raising of the curtain
(c) The playing of music
(d) The lighting of the chandeliers
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
3. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Written Roxane a love letter
(c) Given all his money away
(d) Forgotten to eat for days
4. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(b) The foodseller
(d) A pickpocket
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 3, Roxane warns the Duenna not to tell who of her deceit?
2. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
3. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
4. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
5. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)