|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A sliver of ham
(c) A macaroon
(d) A grape
2. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
(a) Rodent infestation
(b) Overstuffed pastries
(c) Musketeer's seduction
(d) Poet's theft
3. At the beginning of Scene 3, Roxane warns the Duenna not to tell who of her deceit?
(b) de Guiche
4. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
(a) Equal to Cyrano's
(b) Better than Cyrano's
(d) Nearly as good as Cyrano's
5. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
(a) His protection
(b) His sword
(c) His clout
(d) His eloquence
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
2. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
3. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
4. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)