|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Pork loin
(d) Candied fruit
2. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Staying silent
(b) Winning a duel
(c) Writing her a sonnet
(d) Kissing her
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(c) Help him
(d) Hold him back
4. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Louis XIV
(b) Marquis de Sade
(d) Cardinal Richelieu
5. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) A poet
(c) The musketeer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
2. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
3. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
4. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)