|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
(a) He might prepare something beforehand
(b) He might be offended
(c) He might feel unsure fo himself
(d) He might try too hard to please her
2. Upon what subject does Roxane expect Christian to speak this night?
(a) No subject
(b) The afterlife
(c) The way or war
(d) The classical poets
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Raspberry cream puffs
(b) Game hen with shallots
(c) Almond cheese-cakes
(d) Braised pork with capers
4. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(c) Old sacks
5. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(b) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
2. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
3. Where does Christian refuse to go with Cyrano in Scene 4?
4. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
5. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)