|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
(a) Poet's theft
(b) Rodent infestation
(c) Overstuffed pastries
(d) Musketeer's seduction
2. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(d) 3 o'clock
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) The Seven Caesars
(b) Don Quixote
(d) Henry V
4. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
(a) His love letter
(b) His sword
(c) His plume
(d) A mask
5. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) English dumbshow
(b) German opera
(c) French farce
(d) Spanish drama
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
2. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
3. Upon what subject does Roxane expect Christian to speak this night?
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
5. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)