|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His house
(b) A theatre
(c) The sewer
(d) A convent
2. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) Don Quixote
(b) Henry V
(d) The Seven Caesars
3. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Staying silent
(b) Winning a duel
(c) Writing her a sonnet
(d) Kissing her
4. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
(a) de Guiche
5. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Flayed rabbit
(c) Shucked corn
(d) Chopped wood
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
2. What is Ragueneau's profession?
3. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
4. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
5. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)