|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3 | Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Le Bret
(d) Her Duenna
2. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A convent
(b) His house
(c) A theatre
(d) The sewer
3. For whose benefit do the cadets demand Cyrano tell the story of his recent victory over the brigands?
(b) Le Bret
4. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A chef
(b) A priest
(c) An actor
(d) A musketeer
5. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The youth
(b) The burgher
(c) The watchman
(d) The cavalier
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
2. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
3. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
4. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
5. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)