|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A musketeer
(b) A priest
(c) A chef
(d) An actor
2. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Game hen with shallots
(b) Raspberry cream puffs
(c) Almond cheese-cakes
(d) Braised pork with capers
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
4. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
5. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The playing of music
(b) The lighting of the chandeliers
(c) The raising of the curtain
(d) The beginning of the dumb-show
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
2. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
3. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
4. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
5. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)