|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The youth
(b) The burgher
(c) The cavalier
(d) The watchman
2. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
(b) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(c) Meeting D'Artagnan
(d) Roxane's immenant arrival
3. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(c) Old sacks
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A pickpocket
(b) A cavelier
(c) A poet
(d) A page
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Le Bret
(b) Her Duenna
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
4. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
5. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)