|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
(c) de Guiche
(d) The Duenna
2. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The playing of music
(b) The beginning of the dumb-show
(c) The raising of the curtain
(d) The lighting of the chandeliers
3. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
(a) Seduced a woman
(b) Killed a man
4. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(c) Le Bret
5. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
(a) Overstuffed pastries
(b) Musketeer's seduction
(c) Poet's theft
(d) Rodent infestation
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
2. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
4. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
5. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)