|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(b) A pickpocket
(d) The foodseller
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
3. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(d) 3 o'clock
4. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
(a) The Citizen
(b) Compte de Guiche
5. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(a) The street
(b) A back room
(c) The cellar
Short Answer Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
2. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
3. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
4. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
5. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)