|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Roxane's immenant arrival
(b) Meeting D'Artagnan
(c) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
(d) Cyrano's rhymed duel
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
3. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(b) Her Duenna
(d) Le Bret
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(c) Hold him back
(d) Help him
5. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
(a) He threatens her
(b) He sends her on an errand
(c) He pays her some money
(d) He gives her pastries
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
2. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
4. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
5. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)