|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) De Guiche's box
(b) The audience pit
(c) The stage
(d) The rafters
2. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A poet
(c) The musketeer
3. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
4. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Written Roxane a love letter
(b) Given all his money away
(c) Fought corwds single-handedly
(d) Forgotten to eat for days
5. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
2. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
3. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
5. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)