|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(b) Le Bret
(d) Her Duenna
2. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
(c) Seduced a woman
(d) Killed a man
3. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(b) The military camp
(c) His home
(d) The pubs
4. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
5. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
(b) The Citizen
(d) Compte de Guiche
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
2. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
3. What is Ragueneau's profession?
4. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
5. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)