|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(c) Help him
2. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(b) 3 o'clock
(d) Seven o'clock
3. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A poet
(d) The musketeer
4. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Almond cheese-cakes
(b) Raspberry cream puffs
(c) Game hen with shallots
(d) Braised pork with capers
5. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(b) The Seven Caesars
(c) Henry V
(d) Don Quixote
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ragueneau's profession?
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
3. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
4. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
5. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)