|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(b) 3 o'clock
2. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
3. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(b) Le Bret
4. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
(a) Poet's theft
(b) Musketeer's seduction
(c) Overstuffed pastries
(d) Rodent infestation
5. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) Spanish drama
(b) German opera
(c) English dumbshow
(d) French farce
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
2. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
3. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
4. What is Ragueneau's profession?
5. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)