|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Penelope and Antonia
(b) Antigone and Livia
(c) Cleopatra and Bernice
(d) Hecuba and Eurydice
2. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
3. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(a) The cellar
(c) The street
(d) A back room
4. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His plume
(b) His sword
(c) A kiss
(d) His purse
5. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A priest
(b) An actor
(c) A chef
(d) A musketeer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
2. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
5. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)