|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
2. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(b) Not care
(d) Find another
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Braised pork with capers
(b) Game hen with shallots
(c) Almond cheese-cakes
(d) Raspberry cream puffs
4. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
5. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A macaroon
(b) A sliver of ham
(c) A glass of water
(d) A grape
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
3. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
4. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
5. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)