|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Roxane's immenant arrival
(b) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
(c) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(d) Meeting D'Artagnan
2. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(a) The cellar
(b) A back room
(c) The street
3. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(a) A pickpocket
(c) The foodseller
4. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(a) Le Bret
5. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
2. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
3. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
4. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
5. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)