|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Her Duenna
(d) Le Bret
2. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Hecuba and Eurydice
(b) Penelope and Antonia
(c) Antigone and Livia
(d) Cleopatra and Bernice
3. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(c) Old sacks
4. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(c) Edmond Dantes
(d) Madame Le Farge
5. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(b) 3 o'clock
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
2. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
3. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
4. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
5. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)