|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His hand
(b) His shoulder
(c) His nose
(d) His thigh
2. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A cavelier
(b) A pickpocket
(c) A poet
(d) A page
3. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
4. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Raspberry cream puffs
(b) Almond cheese-cakes
(c) Braised pork with capers
(d) Game hen with shallots
5. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) Saint Roch
(b) Ragueneau's shop
(c) His lodging
(d) the Jardin des Plantes
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
2. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
3. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
4. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
5. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)