|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(b) Seven o'clock
(c) 3 o'clock
2. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A sliver of ham
(b) A glass of water
(c) A macaroon
(d) A grape
3. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(b) Find another
(d) Not care
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Help him
(b) Hold him back
5. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Cardinal Richelieu
(c) Marquis de Sade
(d) Louis XIV
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
2. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
3. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
4. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
5. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)