|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) The pubs
(c) The military camp
(d) His home
2. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Braised pork with capers
(b) Game hen with shallots
(c) Almond cheese-cakes
(d) Raspberry cream puffs
3. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
4. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(a) The street
(b) A back room
(c) The cellar
5. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The beginning of the dumb-show
(b) The raising of the curtain
(c) The lighting of the chandeliers
(d) The playing of music
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
5. What is Ragueneau's profession?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)