|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(c) Le Bret
2. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A chef
(b) A priest
(c) A musketeer
(d) An actor
3. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
4. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Cardinal Richelieu
(b) Louis XIV
(c) Marquis de Sade
5. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(c) Old sacks
Short Answer Questions
1. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
2. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
3. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
4. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
5. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)