|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(b) Meeting D'Artagnan
(c) Roxane's immenant arrival
(d) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
2. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Cleopatra and Bernice
(b) Hecuba and Eurydice
(c) Penelope and Antonia
(d) Antigone and Livia
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Hold him back
(d) Help him
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(c) Not care
(d) Find another
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(b) Her Duenna
(d) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
2. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
3. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
4. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
5. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)