|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His hand
(b) His thigh
(c) His shoulder
(d) His nose
3. What is Ragueneau's profession?
4. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(b) Her Duenna
(c) Le Bret
5. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(b) A back room
(c) The street
(d) The cellar
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
2. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
3. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
5. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)