|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Poets
(b) Cookshop of Comtes
(c) Cookshop of Cadets
(d) Cookshop of Citizens
2. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) His home
(b) The military camp
(c) The pubs
3. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) An actor
(b) A chef
(c) A priest
(d) A musketeer
4. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) the Jardin des Plantes
(b) His lodging
(c) Ragueneau's shop
(d) Saint Roch
5. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(b) Roxane's immenant arrival
(c) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
(d) Meeting D'Artagnan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
2. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
5. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)