|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The lighting of the chandeliers
(b) The beginning of the dumb-show
(c) The playing of music
(d) The raising of the curtain
2. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
3. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A kiss
(b) His sword
(c) His purse
(d) His plume
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A cavelier
(b) A page
(c) A poet
(d) A pickpocket
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(c) Her Duenna
(d) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
3. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)