|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His plume
(b) His purse
(c) A kiss
(d) His sword
2. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Madame Le Farge
(b) Edmond Dantes
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
4. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The youth
(b) The cavalier
(c) The watchman
(d) The burgher
5. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) His lodging
(b) Ragueneau's shop
(c) Saint Roch
(d) the Jardin des Plantes
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
4. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)