|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
2. What is Ragueneau's profession?
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(b) Her Duenna
(c) Le Bret
5. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Edmond Dantes
(b) Madame Le Farge
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
2. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
5. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)