|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Help him
(d) Hold him back
2. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A grape
(b) A macaroon
(c) A glass of water
(d) A sliver of ham
3. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) Ragueneau's shop
(b) His lodging
(c) the Jardin des Plantes
(d) Saint Roch
4. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) The pubs
(b) His home
(c) The military camp
5. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The lighting of the chandeliers
(b) The playing of music
(c) The beginning of the dumb-show
(d) The raising of the curtain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
2. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
3. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
4. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)