|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A chef
(b) An actor
(c) A musketeer
(d) A priest
2. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
3. What is Ragueneau's profession?
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(b) 3 o'clock
5. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Penelope and Antonia
(b) Antigone and Livia
(c) Hecuba and Eurydice
(d) Cleopatra and Bernice
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
2. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
3. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
5. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)