|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A macaroon
(b) A glass of water
(c) A sliver of ham
(d) A grape
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His nose
(b) His hand
(c) His thigh
(d) His shoulder
3. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) German opera
(b) Spanish drama
(c) English dumbshow
(d) French farce
4. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(a) The foodseller
(c) A pickpocket
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(c) Help him
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
2. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
3. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
4. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)