|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(b) A pickpocket
(c) The foodseller
2. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The cavalier
(b) The burgher
(c) The watchman
(d) The youth
3. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Written Roxane a love letter
(c) Forgotten to eat for days
(d) Given all his money away
4. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(b) Le Bret
5. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
2. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
3. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
5. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)