|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
2. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) His lodging
(b) Saint Roch
(c) the Jardin des Plantes
(d) Ragueneau's shop
3. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(d) Old sacks
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A pickpocket
(b) A cavelier
(c) A poet
(d) A page
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Le Bret
(b) Her Duenna
Short Answer Questions
1. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
2. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
3. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
4. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
5. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)