|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
2. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Cleopatra and Bernice
(b) Penelope and Antonia
(c) Hecuba and Eurydice
(d) Antigone and Livia
3. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) His home
(c) The military camp
(d) The pubs
4. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
(a) Seduced a woman
(b) Killed a man
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Le Bret
(c) Her Duenna
Short Answer Questions
1. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
2. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
4. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
5. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)