|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
2. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(b) Seven o'clock
(d) 3 o'clock
3. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) English dumbshow
(b) German opera
(c) French farce
(d) Spanish drama
4. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) Saint Roch
(b) His lodging
(c) Ragueneau's shop
(d) the Jardin des Plantes
5. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Meeting D'Artagnan
(b) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
(c) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(d) Roxane's immenant arrival
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
4. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
5. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)