|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(a) Old sacks
2. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
3. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(c) The foodseller
(d) A pickpocket
4. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Madame Le Farge
(d) Edmond Dantes
5. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
(a) Seduced a woman
(d) Killed a man
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
2. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
3. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
5. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)