|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A kiss
(b) His plume
(c) His purse
(d) His sword
2. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A macaroon
(c) A grape
(d) A sliver of ham
3. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A poet
(b) A page
(c) A pickpocket
(d) A cavelier
4. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(a) A pickpocket
(d) The foodseller
5. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Forgotten to eat for days
(c) Written Roxane a love letter
(d) Given all his money away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
2. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
3. In Scene 5, what does Cyrano protest he has never done, though he has good cause?
4. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
5. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)