|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
2. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
3. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(b) The foodseller
(c) A pickpocket
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The beginning of the dumb-show
(b) The raising of the curtain
(c) The lighting of the chandeliers
(d) The playing of music
5. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
2. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)