|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(c) Old sacks
2. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(d) 3 o'clock
3. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The playing of music
(b) The lighting of the chandeliers
(c) The raising of the curtain
(d) The beginning of the dumb-show
4. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Roxane's immenant arrival
(b) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(c) Meeting D'Artagnan
(d) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
5. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
5. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)