|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Forgotten to eat for days
(b) Fought corwds single-handedly
(c) Written Roxane a love letter
(d) Given all his money away
2. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The rafters
(b) The stage
(c) The audience pit
(d) De Guiche's box
3. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A page
(b) A pickpocket
(c) A cavelier
(d) A poet
4. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Citizens
(b) Cookshop of Comtes
(c) Cookshop of Poets
(d) Cookshop of Cadets
5. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The cavalier
(b) The burgher
(c) The watchman
(d) The youth
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
3. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
4. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)