|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
(a) A chef
(b) A priest
(c) An actor
(d) A musketeer
2. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(b) Le Bret
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His shoulder
(b) His thigh
(c) His hand
(d) His nose
4. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
(c) Compte de Guiche
(d) The Citizen
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(c) Help him
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
2. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
3. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
5. What is Ragueneau's profession?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)