|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(b) The foodseller
(c) A pickpocket
2. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A sliver of ham
(c) A grape
(d) A macaroon
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Pork loin
(c) Candied fruit
4. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A pickpocket
(b) A cavelier
(c) A poet
(d) A page
5. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(c) Edmond Dantes
(d) Madame Le Farge
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
2. What is Ragueneau's profession?
3. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
4. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)