|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(a) Old sacks
2. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
3. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
4. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Her Duenna
(d) Le Bret
5. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
2. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
3. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
4. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)