Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 7 | Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
2. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
(a) His love letter
(b) A mask
(c) His plume
(d) His sword
3. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The raising of the curtain
(b) The playing of music
(c) The beginning of the dumb-show
(d) The lighting of the chandeliers
4. What is Ragueneau's profession?
5. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
2. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
3. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
4. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
5. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)