|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6 | Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not a part of Cyrano's dinner?
(a) A sliver of ham
(b) A macaroon
(c) A glass of water
(d) A grape
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His shoulder
(b) His thigh
(c) His hand
(d) His nose
3. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The youth
(b) The watchman
(c) The cavalier
(d) The burgher
4. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(b) Le Bret
5. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
(a) Ragueneau's shop
(b) Saint Roch
(c) His lodging
(d) the Jardin des Plantes
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
2. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
3. How does Cyrano convince the Duenna to leave him alone with Roxane?
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
5. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)