|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
(a) To her farm
(b) To her church
(c) To her lover
(d) To her mother
2. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) A poet
(c) The musketeer
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(c) Help him
4. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(a) An apple
5. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
(a) Visit the other men
(b) Forget him after he dies
(c) Ask Cyrano about the letters
(d) Bring him another glass of wine
Short Answer Questions
1. To which Greek god does Roxane compare Christian in Scene 8?
2. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
3. Which major character is not present onstage at the beginning of Scene 10?
4. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
5. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)