|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano of Christian's fatal wound?
(c) de Guiche
(d) Le Bret
2. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Staying silent
(b) Kissing her
(c) Writing her a sonnet
(d) Winning a duel
3. What does Mother Margaret forbid her Sisters from doing regarding Cyrano?
(a) Talking to him
(b) Cooking him food
(c) Trying to convert him
(d) Being rude to him
4. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Edmond Dantes
(b) Madame Le Farge
5. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major character is not present onstage at the beginning of Scene 10?
2. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
3. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
4. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
5. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)