|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
(a) His letters
(b) The plight of the troops
(c) Her loneliness
(d) She does not know
2. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A convent
(b) A theatre
(c) His house
(d) The sewer
3. What weapon has wounded Carbon at the end of Act 4?
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(b) Find another
(c) Not care
5. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
(a) Cyrano fight with thr ruffians
(b) Roxane's immenant arrival
(c) Cyrano's rhymed duel
(d) Meeting D'Artagnan
Short Answer Questions
1. At what part of Roxanne's body does Christian marvel when she embraces him in Scene 5?
2. What other major character has Roxane brought along in her coach?
3. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
4. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
5. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)