|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(c) The musketeer
(d) A poet
2. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Hold him back
(b) Help him
4. At the beginning of Act 5, what does Sister Martha accuse Sister Claire of doing?
(a) Taking extra breakfast
(b) Looking at herself in the mirror
(c) Taking the lords name in vain
(d) Not washing her habit
5. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
(a) 15 minutes
(b) An hour
(c) 2 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Cyrano customarily visit the convent?
2. How many years after the events of Act 4 does Act 5 take place?
3. What false promise to the monk does Roxane claim is in de Guiche's letter?
4. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
5. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)