|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His nose
(b) His shoulder
(c) His thigh
(d) His hand
2. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) An oath
(b) A seal
(c) A communion
(d) A rainstorm
3. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His sword
(b) His purse
(c) His plume
(d) A kiss
4. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) De Guiche's box
(b) The rafters
(c) The audience pit
(d) The stage
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. What other major character has Roxane brought along in her coach?
4. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
5. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)