|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cyrano of Christian's fatal wound?
(a) de Guiche
(c) Le Bret
2. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
3. How many years after the events of Act 4 does Act 5 take place?
4. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
5. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He has only recently met her
(b) He is handsome
(c) He is young
(d) He is a lord
Short Answer Questions
1. At what part of Roxanne's body does Christian marvel when she embraces him in Scene 5?
2. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
3. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
4. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
5. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)