|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Roxane take from Christian's body in Scene 10?
(a) A letter
(b) His sword
(c) A rosary
(d) His plume
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His shoulder
(b) His nose
(c) His hand
(d) His thigh
3. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
(c) La Duenna
(d) de Guiche
4. At what part of Roxanne's body does Christian marvel when she embraces him in Scene 5?
(a) Her feet
(b) Her eyes
(c) Her hands
(d) Her lips
5. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A communion
(b) A seal
(c) A rainstorm
(d) An oath
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Cyrano customarily visit the convent?
2. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
3. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
4. What does Christian repeatedly protest he will do if Cyrano does not help him in Scene 6?
5. To what classical text does Roxane refer when expressing her admiration for Christian in Scene 8?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)