|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
(a) 2 hours
(b) 15 minutes
(d) An hour
2. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
(a) The balcony
(b) Under a bench
(c) On the garden wall
(d) Into Roxane's lodging
3. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He is young
(b) He is a lord
(c) He is handsome
(d) He has only recently met her
4. What does Roxane say she followed to find Arras?
(a) The north star
(b) The devastation
(c) Her heart
(d) The map
5. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
2. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
3. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
4. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
5. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)