|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Cider and champagne
(b) Water and nectar
(c) Beer and sherry
(d) Juice and wine
2. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
(a) Forget him after he dies
(b) Visit the other men
(c) Ask Cyrano about the letters
(d) Bring him another glass of wine
3. What other major character has Roxane brought along in her coach?
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(d) 3 o'clock
5. Who informs Cyrano of Christian's fatal wound?
(a) de Guiche
(c) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
2. What does Christian repeatedly protest he will do if Cyrano does not help him in Scene 6?
3. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
4. How many years after the events of Act 4 does Act 5 take place?
5. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)