|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What false promise to the monk does Roxane claim is in de Guiche's letter?
(a) An archbishopric
(b) 250 crowns
(c) Her hand in marriage
(d) A chateau in Provence
2. What two drinks does Roxane compare to express her disappointment with Christian's words to her?
(a) Beer and sherry
(b) Cider and champagne
(c) Water and nectar
(d) Juice and wine
3. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) De Guiche's box
(b) The rafters
(c) The audience pit
(d) The stage
4. What item does Roxane take from Christian's body in Scene 10?
(a) A rosary
(b) His sword
(c) His plume
(d) A letter
5. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major character is not present onstage at the beginning of Scene 10?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
3. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
4. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
5. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)