|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) French farce
(b) German opera
(c) Spanish drama
(d) English dumbshow
2. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The rafters
(b) De Guiche's box
(c) The stage
(d) The audience pit
3. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(b) 3 o'clock
(c) Seven o'clock
4. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(a) That night
(b) On Friday
(c) Next week
5. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
2. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
4. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
5. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)