|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(b) Next week
(c) That night
(d) On Friday
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His nose
(b) His hand
(c) His shoulder
(d) His thigh
3. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Louis XIV
(b) Marquis de Sade
(c) Cardinal Richelieu
4. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Winning a duel
(b) Staying silent
(c) Writing her a sonnet
(d) Kissing her
5. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Draw his sword
(c) Embrace him
(d) Leave the shop
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
2. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
3. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
5. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)