|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Cardinal Richelieu
(b) Marquis de Sade
(c) Louis XIV
2. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Madame Le Farge
(d) Edmond Dantes
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(b) Don Quixote
(c) The Seven Caesars
(d) Henry V
4. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
(c) de Guiche
(d) The Duenna
5. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(b) Pork loin
(d) Candied fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
2. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)