|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Poets
(b) Cookshop of Cadets
(c) Cookshop of Citizens
(d) Cookshop of Comtes
2. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Given all his money away
(c) Forgotten to eat for days
(d) Written Roxane a love letter
3. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) Seven o'clock
(c) 3 o'clock
4. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
(a) His plume
(b) His love letter
(c) A mask
(d) His sword
5. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(a) The foodseller
(c) A pickpocket
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
2. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
3. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
4. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)