|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) French farce
(b) Spanish drama
(c) German opera
(d) English dumbshow
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(b) Pork loin
(d) Candied fruit
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His plume
(b) His sword
(c) His purse
(d) A kiss
5. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(c) Find another
(d) Not care
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
2. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
3. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
4. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
5. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)