|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The stage
(b) De Guiche's box
(c) The audience pit
(d) The rafters
2. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
3. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(a) Le Bret
4. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Leave the shop
(b) Draw his sword
(c) Embrace him
5. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(b) The musketeer
(c) A poet
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
2. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)