|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Given all his money away
(b) Fought corwds single-handedly
(c) Forgotten to eat for days
(d) Written Roxane a love letter
2. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(c) Edmond Dantes
(d) Madame Le Farge
3. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(b) 3 o'clock
(c) Seven o'clock
5. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(b) Pork loin
(c) Candied fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
2. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
3. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
4. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
5. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)