|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Written Roxane a love letter
(b) Given all his money away
(c) Fought corwds single-handedly
(d) Forgotten to eat for days
2. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
(a) His eloquence
(b) His protection
(c) His clout
(d) His sword
3. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
(c) Compte de Guiche
(d) The Citizen
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Candied fruit
(b) Pork loin
5. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Winning a duel
(b) Writing her a sonnet
(c) Kissing her
(d) Staying silent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
2. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
4. About what subject, according to Lise, will Ragueneau stop talking?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)