|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(a) A pickpocket
(c) The foodseller
2. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Hold him back
(c) Help him
3. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Citizens
(b) Cookshop of Poets
(c) Cookshop of Cadets
(d) Cookshop of Comtes
4. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) The Seven Caesars
(b) Don Quixote
(c) Henry V
5. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
2. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
5. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)