|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(d) Le Bret
2. What does Cyrano offer to Christian to aid him in his pursuit of Roxane?
(a) His eloquence
(b) His clout
(c) His sword
(d) His protection
3. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Fought corwds single-handedly
(b) Given all his money away
(c) Written Roxane a love letter
(d) Forgotten to eat for days
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
(a) 3 o'clock
(d) Seven o'clock
5. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(d) Old sacks
Short Answer Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
2. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
3. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
4. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
5. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)