|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Louis XIV
(b) Marquis de Sade
(c) Cardinal Richelieu
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His thigh
(b) His nose
(c) His shoulder
(d) His hand
3. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) The musketeer
(b) A poet
4. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The stage
(b) The audience pit
(c) De Guiche's box
(d) The rafters
5. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Forgotten to eat for days
(b) Fought corwds single-handedly
(c) Written Roxane a love letter
(d) Given all his money away
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
2. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
3. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
4. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
5. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)