|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(a) On Friday
(c) Next week
(d) That night
2. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
(a) The musketeer
(b) A poet
3. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Madame Le Farge
(d) Edmond Dantes
4. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
(a) Forgotten to eat for days
(b) Given all his money away
(c) Written Roxane a love letter
(d) Fought corwds single-handedly
5. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
(a) de Guiche
(c) The Duenna
Short Answer Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
2. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
4. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
5. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)