|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The rafters
(b) De Guiche's box
(c) The audience pit
(d) The stage
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Candied fruit
(c) Pork loin
3. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Draw his sword
(b) Leave the shop
(d) Embrace him
4. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) A kiss
(b) His purse
(c) His plume
(d) His sword
5. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
2. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
3. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
4. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
5. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)