|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(b) Not care
(d) Find another
2. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Writing her a sonnet
(b) Kissing her
(c) Winning a duel
(d) Staying silent
3. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(b) Old sacks
4. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Embrace him
(b) Leave the shop
(d) Draw his sword
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
(b) On Friday
(c) That night
(d) Next week
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
2. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
3. At the end of Scene 3, what does Cyrano say he has done many times?
4. What does Cyrano give to Christian at the end of Scene 10?
5. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)