|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Draw his sword
(c) Embrace him
(d) Leave the shop
2. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) The Seven Caesars
(b) Henry V
(c) Don Quixote
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(b) Le Bret
5. What famous French literary figure appears in the fourth scene of the play?
(a) Edmond Dantes
(c) Madame Le Farge
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
2. Who does Cyrano strike at the end of Act 2?
3. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
4. What profession is Lise's "friend" that enters in Scene 3?
5. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)