|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Comtes
(b) Cookshop of Cadets
(c) Cookshop of Poets
(d) Cookshop of Citizens
2. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
3. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) De Guiche's box
(b) The stage
(c) The rafters
(d) The audience pit
4. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
(a) Draw his sword
(b) Leave the shop
(c) Embrace him
5. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(a) Candied fruit
(c) Pork loin
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
2. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
4. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
5. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)