|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
(b) Le Bret
2. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Poet Laureate
(b) Keeper of the Common Stores
(c) Protector of Paris
(d) Commander of the Guards
3. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(b) Cardinal Richelieu
(c) Louis XIV
(d) Marquis de Sade
4. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
5. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(a) An apple
Short Answer Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
2. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
3. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
5. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)