|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(c) An apple
2. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A seal
(b) An oath
(c) A rainstorm
(d) A communion
3. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
(a) A sparrow
(b) A pheasant
(c) A trout
(d) A carp
4. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A convent
(b) The sewer
(c) His house
(d) A theatre
5. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(a) Old sacks
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
2. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
3. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
4. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
5. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)