|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Poets
(b) Cookshop of Comtes
(c) Cookshop of Cadets
(d) Cookshop of Citizens
2. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
(a) Henry V
(c) Don Quixote
(d) The Seven Caesars
3. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(b) An apple
4. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
(a) A trout
(b) A carp
(c) A pheasant
(d) A sparrow
5. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A communion
(b) An oath
(c) A rainstorm
(d) A seal
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
2. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
3. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
5. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)