|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
2. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(d) An apple
3. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
(a) The Duenna
(b) de Guiche
4. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He has only recently met her
(b) He is young
(c) He is handsome
(d) He is a lord
5. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A rainstorm
(b) An oath
(c) A seal
(d) A communion
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
2. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
3. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
4. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
5. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)