|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
(a) Le Bret
2. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
(b) Scavenges for food in the woods
(c) Rouses the troops with a bawdy poem
(d) Delivers Christian's letter
3. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
(a) A carp
(b) A pheasant
(c) A sparrow
(d) A trout
4. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Pink and Gold
(b) Red and Blue
(c) Black and White
(d) Lavender and Crimson
5. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
(a) de Guiche
(d) The Duenna
Short Answer Questions
1. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
2. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
3. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
4. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
5. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)