|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Keeper of the Common Stores
(b) Protector of Paris
(c) Commander of the Guards
(d) Poet Laureate
2. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
3. Why, according to Cyrano, do the Spanish troops never notice when he crosses their lines?
(a) They have terrible hearing
(b) He is too stealthy
(c) They are drunk
(d) They are asleep
4. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
5. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He is handsome
(b) He is a lord
(c) He has only recently met her
(d) He is young
Short Answer Questions
1. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
2. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
3. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
4. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
5. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)