|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
2. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Hold him back
(c) Help him
3. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
4. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
(a) Cookshop of Citizens
(b) Cookshop of Poets
(c) Cookshop of Comtes
(d) Cookshop of Cadets
5. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
(b) Nearly as good as Cyrano's
(c) Equal to Cyrano's
(d) Better than Cyrano's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
2. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
4. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
5. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)