|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
2. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
3. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
(d) Le Bret
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) German opera
(b) French farce
(c) Spanish drama
(d) English dumbshow
5. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He is young
(b) He is a lord
(c) He has only recently met her
(d) He is handsome
Short Answer Questions
1. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
2. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
3. Why, according to Cyrano, do the Spanish troops never notice when he crosses their lines?
4. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)