|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
2. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(b) Hold him back
(c) Help him
3. What famous historical figure does the Comte de Guiche claim as his uncle?
(a) Louis XIV
(b) Cardinal Richelieu
(c) Marquis de Sade
4. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
(a) Rouses the troops with a bawdy poem
(c) Scavenges for food in the woods
(d) Delivers Christian's letter
5. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(a) Find another
(b) Not care
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
2. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
3. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. Who climbs Roxane's balcony at the end of Scene 6?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)