|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) An oath
(b) A rainstorm
(c) A communion
(d) A seal
2. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
(a) Equal to Cyrano's
(b) Nearly as good as Cyrano's
(d) Better than Cyrano's
3. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(d) Old sacks
4. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Help him
(d) Hold him back
5. What aspect of Christian's character does Cyrano forget as he woos Roxane in Scene 10?
(a) He is young
(b) He is handsome
(c) He is a lord
(d) He has only recently met her
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
2. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
3. Under what name did Roxane go when she was younger?
4. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
5. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)