|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Cyrano, do the Spanish troops never notice when he crosses their lines?
(a) They are asleep
(b) They are drunk
(c) He is too stealthy
(d) They have terrible hearing
2. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
(b) Scavenges for food in the woods
(c) Delivers Christian's letter
(d) Rouses the troops with a bawdy poem
3. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
(b) The Duenna
(c) de Guiche
4. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(a) Find another
(d) Not care
5. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Lavender and Crimson
(b) Red and Blue
(c) Pink and Gold
(d) Black and White
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ragueneau's shop?
2. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
3. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
4. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
5. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)