|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
2. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
(b) Pork loin
(c) Candied fruit
3. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
(b) Better than Cyrano's
(c) Equal to Cyrano's
(d) Nearly as good as Cyrano's
4. In what theatrical term does Cyrano characterize the battle that is about to about to take place at the end of Act 1?
(a) German opera
(b) Spanish drama
(c) English dumbshow
(d) French farce
5. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Commander of the Guards
(b) Poet Laureate
(c) Protector of Paris
(d) Keeper of the Common Stores
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 6, Roxane thanks Cyrano for teaching who a lesson?
2. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
3. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
4. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
5. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)