|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
(d) An apple
2. Why, according to Cyrano, do the Spanish troops never notice when he crosses their lines?
(a) They have terrible hearing
(b) They are drunk
(c) He is too stealthy
(d) They are asleep
3. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Le Bret
4. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A seal
(b) A communion
(c) A rainstorm
(d) An oath
5. To what English lord does Cyrano compare himself in Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
3. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
4. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
5. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)