|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1 | Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
(a) Rouses the troops with a bawdy poem
(b) Delivers Christian's letter
(d) Scavenges for food in the woods
2. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(c) Find another
(d) Not care
3. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What two colors does Cyrano use to describe Christian and Roxane in Scene 9?
(a) Red and Blue
(b) Pink and Gold
(c) Black and White
(d) Lavender and Crimson
5. What does Cyrano warn the officers at the theatre not to do as the ruffians attack?
(a) Help him
(b) Hold him back
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
2. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
3. To what literary work does the Comte de Guiche refer Cyrano before leaving the shop?
4. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)