|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyrano fear telling Roxane the truth of the letters?
(a) He fears she would not believe him
(b) He fears she would leave Christian
(c) He fears she would not forgive him
(d) He fears she would kill herself
2. What does Christian insist he can do to help Cyrano?
(a) Never speak a word of the truth to Roxane
(b) Die on the field of battle
(c) Annul his marriage to Roxane
(d) Smuggle Cyrano from the field
3. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
(a) 2 hours
(b) 15 minutes
(c) An hour
4. What is the first thing that Cyrano notices about Christian in Scene 9?
(a) He is angry
(b) He is crying
(c) He is pale
(d) He is weak
5. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
2. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
3. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
4. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
5. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)