|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Flayed rabbit
(c) Chopped wood
(d) Shucked corn
2. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
(b) de Guiche
(d) La Duenna
3. When the monk returns at the beginning of Scene 11 looking for Magdeleine Robin, Cyrano claims to have misheard the latter name as what?
4. What information does Christian draw from Cyrano at the beginning of Scene 9?
(a) He expects to die
(b) He loves Roxane
(c) He has been writing extra letters to Roxane
(d) He intends to call a retreat
5. What is the first thing that Cyrano notices about Christian in Scene 9?
(a) He is pale
(b) He is weak
(c) He is angry
(d) He is crying
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose benefit do the cadets demand Cyrano tell the story of his recent victory over the brigands?
2. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
3. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
4. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
5. What emotion does Roxane display when reading de Guiche's letter to the monk?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)