|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Cyrano notices about Christian in Scene 9?
(a) He is angry
(b) He is weak
(c) He is pale
(d) He is crying
2. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
(a) The balcony
(b) Into Roxane's lodging
(c) Under a bench
(d) On the garden wall
3. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Flayed rabbit
(b) Shucked corn
(c) Chopped wood
4. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
(b) A rival
(d) A devil
5. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
2. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
3. What two vices does Cyrano proclaim to want to slay at the end of Scene 8?
4. Why does Cyrano fear telling Roxane the truth of the letters?
5. What does Christian insist he can do to help Cyrano?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)