|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
2. What does Christian insist he can do to help Cyrano?
(a) Smuggle Cyrano from the field
(b) Annul his marriage to Roxane
(c) Never speak a word of the truth to Roxane
(d) Die on the field of battle
3. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
(a) Tell her the truth
(b) Never speak a word to her again
(c) Leave the camp
(d) Get her away from the siege
4. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
5. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What false promise to the monk does Roxane claim is in de Guiche's letter?
2. What information does Christian draw from Cyrano at the beginning of Scene 9?
3. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
4. What is the first thing that Cyrano notices about Christian in Scene 9?
5. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)