One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
(a) Chopped wood
(b) Flayed rabbit
(d) Shucked corn
2. Where does Cyrano go onstage in Scene 12?
(a) Under a bench
(b) The balcony
(c) On the garden wall
(d) Into Roxane's lodging
3. Why does Cyrano fear telling Roxane the truth of the letters?
(a) He fears she would not believe him
(b) He fears she would kill herself
(c) He fears she would not forgive him
(d) He fears she would leave Christian
4. What information does Christian draw from Cyrano at the beginning of Scene 9?
(a) He loves Roxane
(b) He intends to call a retreat
(c) He has been writing extra letters to Roxane
(d) He expects to die
5. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Cyrano notices about Christian in Scene 9?
2. At the beginning of Scene 8, what supposed vice does Cyrano defend to Le Bret?
3. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
4. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
5. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)