1. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
(a) A pickpocket
(b) A poet
(c) A cavelier
(d) A page
2. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
(a) The burgher
(b) The watchman
(c) The cavalier
(d) The youth
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
(a) Le Bret
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
(a) The playing of music
(b) The beginning of the dumb-show
(c) The raising of the curtain
(d) The lighting of the chandeliers
5. What is Ragueneau's profession?
6. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) The pubs
(c) His home
(d) The military camp
7. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
(c) The foodseller
(d) A pickpocket
8. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
(a) The audience pit
(b) The stage
(c) The rafters
(d) De Guiche's box
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)