|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older is Jessie than Pitt?
(a) About 15 years.
(b) About 5 years.
(c) About 10 years.
(d) About 20 years.
2. Who is leading the group of men who will guard the docks while Pitt and the others try to move the ships?
3. Who is the military leader of the Soviet moon landing?
4. What type of plane does Major Hollyman fly?
(a) F-22 Raptor.
(b) Tornado GR-4.
(c) F-35 Lightning II.
(d) F-15E night attack fighter.
5. Where is Pitt on November 3?
(a) San Salvador Island.
(b) Acklins Island.
(c) Ragged Island.
(d) Little Inagua Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far are Pitt, Manny, and the others from the shore when the tidal wave hits?
2. Where does Pitt get permission for the Gettysburg to land?
3. How many feet does Jurgens have to spare when he lands the space shuttle?
4. How did Jessie meet Raymond?
5. When Velikov and Maisky inspect the island communication center, how long has it been since the lunar transporter docked at the space station?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the President accuse the Inner Core of murder?
2. How is Velikov supposed to bring down the Gettysburg?
3. What happened when Pitt and Quintana burst into the communications center?
4. What is the problem with the engines of the Amy Bigalow and the Ozero Zaysan?
5. What does Pitt do when Martin Brogan implies that he is not telling the truth about his experiences on the island?
6. Why doesn't Pitt rendezvous with the rest of the assault team back at the SPUT?
7. Why does Pitt decide that the ships are the bombs that the Russians intend to set off in Havana?
8. Why do the Soviets believe that the Cubans are responsible for the destruction of the communications center on Cayo Santa Maria?
9. What does Pitt learn when he calls Weehawken Marine Products?
10. How do Pitt and Jessie get into the Swiss Embassy?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)