|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Sandecker and Giordino did not know the man, whose body are they shown in a Havana morgue?
(a) Moe's body.
(b) Joe's body.
(c) Manny's body.
(d) Clark's body.
2. Where is a piece of the Ozero Zaysan's forward mast found?
(a) Havana cathedral.
(b) Havana Stadium's soccer field.
(c) Hotel Habana Riviera.
(d) Tacon Teatre.
3. Where are the moon colonists flown after landing at Key West Naval Base?
(a) Kennedy Space Center.
(c) Walter Reed Medical Center.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. After the President is awakened at one in the morning in Chapter 52, when will Brogan's team will hit Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) 0100 hours.
(b) 0300 hours.
(c) 0200 hours.
(d) 1200 hours.
5. What does the Ozero Zaysan weigh?
(a) 50,000 tons.
(b) 20,000 tons.
(c) 100,000 tons.
(d) 35,000 tons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sandecker when he made flag rank?
2. When does Fidel Castro intend to expose the Soviet plot to undermine Cuban sovereignty?
3. How did Jessie meet Raymond?
4. Where is the CIA training center located in the Bahamas?
5. Why is the President awakened at one in the morning in Chapter 52?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clark die?
2. What does Pitt do after he crashes the taxi into the Russian car that was pursuing him?
3. What does Raul Castro want Fidel Castro to do?
4. What does Pitt do when Martin Brogan implies that he is not telling the truth about his experiences on the island?
5. What does the President want Steinmetz to do before the Russians land on the moon?
6. What happened when Pitt and Quintana burst into the communications center?
7. Describe what happened when the Ozero Baykai blew up.
8. What is the Soviet's plan to make South and Central American solid extensions of the Soviet Union?
9. In Chapter 72, where is Velikov taken when his limousine is stopped by a roadblock?
10. Why is the flight commander of the Gettysburg disturbed at the beginning of Chapter 54?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)