|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many levels does the Soviet installation have?
(a) 2 levels.
(b) 3 levels.
(c) 6 levels.
(d) 5 levels.
2. Where does Eriksen believe that Hagen will go next on his search for the Inner Core?
(d) New Mexico.
3. By what time must the Prosperteer return?
(a) 1600 hours.
(b) 1200 hours.
(c) 1300 hours.
(d) 1400 hours.
4. Who do the three men and Jessie see seated at a table in the house they find on the island?
(a) Raul Castro.
(b) Buck Caesar.
(c) Raymond LeBaron.
(d) Fidel Castro.
5. Where are they planning on repairing the starboard engine?
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Russian-manned lunar station weigh?
2. What are the approximate dimensions of the crate that is put on board in Rio?
3. When was the Cyclops built?
4. What intruder crosses the paths of the racing sailboats?
5. What treasure did Raymond LeBaron believe was on the Cyclops?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lieutenant Commander George Worley.
2. How are the deaths of the bodies on the blimp similar to a case Rooney had fifteen years ago?
3. What did the FBI learn about the bodies found on the blimp?
4. How was the Prosperteer prevented from crashing into the hotel?
5. Describe the caravan that brought passengers and cargo to the Cyclops before the ship left Rio de Janeiro.
6. Why are the Russians on Cayo Santa Maria?
7. Why is the President told about the Jersey Colony?
8. Why did Captain Worley put Lieutenant David Forbes under ship's arrest?
9. Why was Steinmetz chosen to lead the Jersey Colony?
10. Describe the Unified Space Operations Center in Colorado Springs.
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)