|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gunn injured when the Prosperteer goes down?
2. What are the approximate dimensions of the crate that is put on board in Rio?
(a) 12 feet long by 4 feet high by 6 feet wide.
(b) 4 feet long by 6 feet high by 4 feet wide.
(c) 9 feet long by 3 feet high by four feet wide.
(d) 20 feet long by 8 feet high by 8 feet wide.
3. Approximately how long has the black woman in the Dade County autopsy room been dead?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) About 24 hours.
(c) Less than 7 hours.
(d) Less than 36 hours.
4. What does Pitt want Hiram Yaeger to research using NUMA's computers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Buck Caesar and Joseph Cavilla.
(b) Bougainville shipping family.
(c) The Prosperteer.
(d) Raymond LeBaron and Cyclops.
5. What treasure did Raymond LeBaron believe was on the Cyclops?
(a) Bars of gold.
(b) El Dorado.
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Spanish jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ira Hagan examining at the Pattenden Laboratory?
2. When will the crew of the Jersey Colony return to Earth?
3. Where does Pitt live?
4. How many men were in the Inner Core when it was established?
5. What does it say on the door where Hagen finds the Jersey Colony communications center and brain trust?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the Russians on Cayo Santa Maria?
2. How was the Prosperteer prevented from crashing into the hotel?
3. What does a Soviet geophysicist find when examining photographs taken by the Selenos 4?
4. Describe what Pitt finds when is escaping from the Russian installation.
5. Describe the Unified Space Operations Center in Colorado Springs.
6. What is the Jersey Colony?
7. Why do the Soviets decide to attack the moon base?
8. Describe Lieutenant Commander George Worley.
9. Why was Dr. Calvin Rooney not happy about doing an autopsy on a victim of drug overdose?
10. What did the FBI learn about the bodies found on the blimp?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)