|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken over as a temporary hospital?
(a) A university dorm.
(b) A soccer stadium.
(c) Santa Clara convent.
(d) A Catholic church.
2. How many of Major Borchev's men die in the fight with Clark's men?
(a) All but himself and 2 others.
(b) 12 men.
(c) 4 men.
(d) 5 men.
3. What is on some of the rocks near the lunar colony that the Soviets are walking around?
(a) Blue paint.
(b) Green paint.
(c) Orange paint.
(d) Purple paint.
4. Who calls Sandecker while he is mourning the deaths of Gunn, Giordino and Pitt?
(a) The President's security adviser.
(b) The President.
(c) Admiral Monfort.
(d) His wife.
5. Whose body do the Soviets say is recovered from the communications center on Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) Foss Gly.
(b) Lyev Maisky.
(c) Raymond LeBaron.
(d) General Velikov.
6. What time is it when Jack's tugboat returns from the Ozero Baykai to move the next ship?
7. When does Fidel Castro intend to expose the Soviet plot to undermine Cuban sovereignty?
(a) On Independence Day.
(b) During the Education Day celebration.
(c) On the day of the Triumph of the Revolution.
(d) During Labor Day.
8. How did Jessie meet Raymond?
(a) She was a senior editor of the Prosperteer.
(b) She was his secretary.
(c) They met at a party.
(d) They were introduced by mutual friends.
9. What does the Ozero Zaysan weigh?
(a) 100,000 tons.
(b) 35,000 tons.
(c) 50,000 tons.
(d) 20,000 tons.
10. What does Pitt take with him on the Dasher as the assault team prepares to attack Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A gun.
11. Which President placed Cuba off limits to Americans?
12. What type of plane does Major Hollyman fly?
(a) F-35 Lightning II.
(b) Tornado GR-4.
(c) F-15E night attack fighter.
(d) F-22 Raptor.
13. What size are the screens in Velikov's communication center on Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) 18 feet by 18 feet.
(b) 12 feet by 12 feet.
(c) 10 feet by 15 feet.
(d) 24 feet by 12 feet.
14. How old does Hilda Kronberg appear to be?
15. What does Jack's crew on the tugboat use to kill the crew on the Ozero Baykai?
(a) Long-range rifles.
(d) Sniper rifles with silencers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Soviets say is missing from the communications center on Cayo Santa Maria?
2. How tall is the tidal wave that results from the explosions of the three ships in the Havana harbor?
3. How much horsepower does the tugboat have that Jack is using to move boats out of the Havana harbor?
4. Which lunar probe managed to return to earth after orbiting for eighteen months?
5. When Velikov and Maisky inspect the island communication center, how long has it been since the lunar transporter docked at the space station?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)