|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on some of the rocks near the lunar colony that the Soviets are walking around?
(a) Purple paint.
(b) Green paint.
(c) Blue paint.
(d) Orange paint.
2. What is the date when Pitt and Jessie get to Cuba?
(a) November 6.
(b) November 15.
(c) November 4.
(d) October 31.
3. How much of a head start does Pitt believe he can gain after leaving the fourth checkpoint?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. How long will it take to restart the Amy Bigelow's engines?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 hours.
5. After the explosions in Havana, when does the first U.S. Air Force heavy cargo plane land?
(a) Five o'clock.
(b) One o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
6. Where did Jessie go to high school?
(a) In Wyoming.
(b) In Montana.
(c) In Michigan.
(d) In Iowa.
7. After the President is awakened at one in the morning in Chapter 52, when will Brogan's team will hit Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) 1200 hours.
(b) 0200 hours.
(c) 0300 hours.
(d) 0100 hours.
8. Where is the passageway to the communications center?
(a) Behind a map in Velikov's study.
(b) Through a trap door in Velikov's study.
(c) Underneath the dining area.
(d) Underneath the garage.
9. What does Jack's crew on the tugboat use to kill the crew on the Ozero Baykai?
(b) Sniper rifles with silencers.
(c) Long-range rifles.
10. Where is a piece of the Ozero Zaysan's forward mast found?
(a) Havana Stadium's soccer field.
(b) Hotel Habana Riviera.
(c) Havana cathedral.
(d) Tacon Teatre.
11. Although Sandecker and Giordino did not know the man, whose body are they shown in a Havana morgue?
(a) Joe's body.
(b) Clark's body.
(c) Moe's body.
(d) Manny's body.
12. How did Jessie meet Raymond?
(a) She was a senior editor of the Prosperteer.
(b) They met at a party.
(c) They were introduced by mutual friends.
(d) She was his secretary.
13. Where does Pitt get permission for the Gettysburg to land?
(a) Cape Canaveral.
(c) Key West Naval Air Station.
14. What is the cargo of the Amy Bigelow?
(c) Ammonium nitrate.
15. What does Pitt take with him on the Dasher as the assault team prepares to attack Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lead pipe.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the CIA training center located in the Bahamas?
2. Who is the military leader of the Soviet moon landing?
3. What size are the screens in Velikov's communication center on Cayo Santa Maria?
4. How old does Hilda Kronberg appear to be?
5. A man comes walking down the street toward Sandecker, Giordino, and Jessie with a large group of children. What are they singing?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)