|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treasure did Raymond LeBaron believe was on the Cyclops?
(a) Bars of gold.
(b) El Dorado.
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Spanish jewels.
2. Who greets the President after the unveiling of a statue to commemorate the sinking of the Leopoldville?
(a) Leonard Hudson.
(b) Dan Fawcett.
(c) Ira Hagen.
(d) Admiral Sandecker.
3. Who is the President's brother-in-law?
(a) Ira Hagan.
(b) David Harper.
(c) Justin Morehouse.
(d) Ralph Sigler.
4. Where did the President and his brother-in-law originally meet the man who interrupted the President's golf game?
(b) Elementary School.
(c) Boy scouts.
(d) High School.
5. When Hagan is at the Pattenden Laboratory, who does he discover may be another Inner Core member?
(a) Gunnar Eriksen.
(b) Henry Kaltenbach.
(c) Leonard Hudson.
(d) Martin Brogan.
6. What is inside the crate?
(a) Valuable paintings.
(d) An archaeological artifact.
7. By what time must the Prosperteer return?
(a) 1600 hours.
(b) 1200 hours.
(c) 1400 hours.
(d) 1300 hours.
8. How long is the broad sailing marathon race around Biscayne Bay to the Cape Florida lighthouse?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
9. What type of an accent does Lieutenant Commander Worley have?
10. When was the blimp taken out of service with the Navy?
11. What happens to Buck Caesar?
(a) Killed by sharks while trying to escape.
(b) Dies in the torture room.
(c) Shot while trying to escape.
(d) Strangled by Gly.
12. What is the name of Sheriff Sweat's boat?
(a) Florida Comfort.
(b) Southern Comfort.
(c) The Office.
(d) Dade in the Water.
13. How many levels does the Soviet installation have?
(a) 6 levels.
(b) 5 levels.
(c) 3 levels.
(d) 2 levels.
14. How long has the Jersey Colony been in existence?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 20 years.
15. Where did Eli Steinmetz get his undergraduate degree?
(b) Cal Tech.
(d) UC Berkeley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pitt's job?
2. What do the three men and Jessie smell inside the house they find on the island?
3. When does the Selenos 8 launch?
4. Where will the President meet with the members of the Inner Core when he rounds them all up?
5. Where are they planning on repairing the starboard engine?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)