1. At the beginning of the Prologue, how long before the Cyclops becomes a mass tomb?
2. In the Prologue, how many people are on the "Cyclops"?
3. When does the starboard engine on the Cyclops break down?
4. Where are they planning on repairing the starboard engine?
5. How many times has Lieutenant Church sailed around the world?
6. How old is the Cyclops?
7. What type of an accent does Lieutenant Commander Worley have?
8. When was the Cyclops built?
9. How many tons of coal can be carried by the Cyclops?
10. What are the approximate dimensions of the crate that is put on board in Rio?
This section contains 3,725 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)