|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Gettysburg: Chapters 52 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 40, how much longer does Pitt expect his motor to keep running?
(a) 15-20 minutes.
(b) 5-10 minutes.
(c) 25-30 minutes.
(d) 30-40 minutes.
2. Where did the President and his brother-in-law originally meet the man who interrupted the President's golf game?
(b) Elementary School.
(c) High School.
(d) Boy scouts.
3. What size are the screens in Velikov's communication center on Cayo Santa Maria?
(a) 18 feet by 18 feet.
(b) 10 feet by 15 feet.
(c) 12 feet by 12 feet.
(d) 24 feet by 12 feet.
4. What is the head wind when LeBaron flies the Prosperteer?
(a) 8 miles an hour.
(b) 10 miles an hour.
(c) 4 miles an hour.
(d) 5 miles an hour.
5. How long have Giordino and Pitt been friends?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sandecker when he made flag rank?
2. How long is the broad sailing marathon race around Biscayne Bay to the Cape Florida lighthouse?
3. What is the President's first name?
4. What intruder crosses the paths of the racing sailboats?
5. Where did Dr. Calvin Rooney attend medical school?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)