|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Gettysburg: Chapters 52 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pitt live?
(a) In a high-rise condominium.
(b) In a house on a suburban street.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In an old aircraft hangar.
2. How many days have passed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 15 days.
3. What does Pitt want Hiram Yaeger to research using NUMA's computers at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) The Prosperteer.
(b) Bougainville shipping family.
(c) Buck Caesar and Joseph Cavilla.
(d) Raymond LeBaron and Cyclops.
4. What does Yaeger call the voice activated computer at NUMA?
5. What room is the torture room?
(a) Room 4.
(b) Room 9.
(c) Room 12.
(d) Room 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt decide to use when he escapes from the island?
2. What is on some of the rocks near the lunar colony that the Soviets are walking around?
3. What size are the screens in Velikov's communication center on Cayo Santa Maria?
4. What does Lyev Maisky tell General Velikov his new mission will be?
5. When was the blimp taken out of service with the Navy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)