|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Cyclops: Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many vessels named Cyclops does the voice activated computer at NUMA find during an initial search?
2. Captain Worley was the commander of the Cyclops. What was his real name?
(a) Johann Wichman.
(b) Albert Heinz.
(c) William Von Braun.
(d) Karl Bader.
3. What treasure did Raymond LeBaron believe was on the Cyclops?
(a) Bars of gold.
(b) Silver coins.
(c) Spanish jewels.
(d) El Dorado.
4. What does the blimp ground crew do while they wait for the blimp to return in Chapter 1?
(a) Walk down to the beach.
(b) Clean the hanger.
(c) Play volleyball.
(d) Head to a fast food place.
5. Who do the three men and Jessie see seated at a table in the house they find on the island?
(a) Raul Castro.
(b) Raymond LeBaron.
(c) Buck Caesar.
(d) Fidel Castro.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Pitt than the other racers?
2. Where does Chapter 1 take place?
3. What does Yaeger call the voice activated computer at NUMA?
4. What was the President's sister's name who died and left three girls?
5. What is inside the crate?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)