|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the rich hospitals collect organs from Marion's hospital?
(a) By taxi cab.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) Through the police.
(d) By motorcycle courier.
2. What does Tsige want to do to thank Marion?
(a) Give him money.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Bake him cookies.
(d) Take him on a short vacation.
3. How is Mebratu sentenced to die?
(a) Firing squad.
(c) Electric chair.
(d) Lethal injection.
4. Why are most of the doctors at Marion's hospital foreign?
(a) The hospital can pay foreigners less.
(b) None of the American students will work somewhere so dangerous.
(c) The hospital has a bad reputation.
(d) The hospital administrator is from overseas.
5. What does Marion leave at Stone's apartment?
(a) His name and address.
(b) A stink bomb.
(d) A bookmark of Mary's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion find when he goes to Rosina's apartment?
2. What happens with Genet as the result of Rosina's action?
3. What does Marion do when Shiva and Genet are talking about sex?
4. What is Marion given when he arrives at the hospital?
5. How does Marion find out why he is ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marion find out that Genet is in America?
2. Who arrives while the family is celebrating Ghosh's return, and what does he do?
3. Who does Marion and Shiva run into a few days after Genet returns, what does she suggest to Marion, what is his response and how does Shiva feel about Marion's response?
4. How does Marion find out about Shiva's sex life, and what does Shiva tell him when confronted about it?
5. How does Marion finally end up having sex with Genet, and what does she do after they are together?
6. Why is Genet in America, and why does Marion not beat her?
7. How does Marion feel when Genet returns, and why does Rosina complain?
8. What does Marion notice about Ghosh when Marion is in medical school, what does Ghosh tell him and what does Ghosh ask him?
9. Where does Marion go when he is missing Genet, and what happens there?
10. How does Marion feel, and what does he first do when Genet shows up at his door?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)