|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marion most angry about concerning Genet?
(a) That she is in America.
(b) That she was in prison.
(c) Being robbed of his dreams.
(d) That she slept with Shiva.
2. How does Marion feel when he learns Genet is in America?
3. On whom has Stone done most of his experimental work thus far?
(a) The indigent.
(b) On volunteers from prisons.
(d) Very wealthy individuals.
4. What is one aspect of Stone's work for which he is most known?
(a) Understanding the brain's memory centers.
(b) Research on the chemical component of healing.
(c) Transplant bodies recognizing foreign material.
(d) Reattaching a man's arm.
5. What does Genet do after they eat breakfast?
(a) She goes back to bed.
(b) She watches television.
(c) She goes to the hospital.
(d) She leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who comes to the house want to know?
2. For what does the nurse practitioner thank Marion?
3. What does Marion do when he's not working at connecting with Ghosh in prison?
4. To what hospital does Marion go in New York?
5. What does Genet begin to do in medical school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Genet in America, and why does Marion not beat her?
2. What does the famous doctor suggest to Deepak?
3. What does Stone do after Marion lets him know how he feels?
4. What is Marion doing about Ghosh being in prison?
5. Who arrives while the family is celebrating Ghosh's return, and what does he do?
6. What does Marion notice about Ghosh when Marion is in medical school, what does Ghosh tell him and what does Ghosh ask him?
7. How does Marion feel when Genet returns, and why does Rosina complain?
8. How does Marion find out that Genet is in America?
9. What does Marion and Hema find in Rosina's bungalow when they go there after hearing noises?
10. What does Marion do when he finds out where Dr. Stone is?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)