|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion do when he is missing Genet?
(a) Wanders the halls of the hospital.
(b) Goes to the library.
(c) Visits Tsige.
(d) Plays rugby.
2. What does Rosina do when Marion returns home from the hospital?
(a) Tries to get him to come sleep with her.
(b) Attacks him.
(c) Questions him about where Genet is.
(d) Talks to him about Shiva.
3. What does Marion do when he's not working at connecting with Ghosh in prison?
(a) Writing a novel.
(b) Building model airplanes.
(c) Reading medical books.
(d) Dating Genet.
4. Who come to see Rosina and Genet late one evening?
(a) Rosina's cousins.
(b) Zemui's parents.
(c) Genet's boyfriend.
(d) Strange visitors.
5. Who comes to the house the day of the execution?
(b) Some soldiers.
(c) Thomas Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion find out about the visiting doctor?
2. How does Marion feel when Stone comes to his door?
3. What does Marion leave at Stone's apartment?
4. What does the family do when Ghosh returns home?
5. Why did Thomas leave Africa?
Short Essay Questions
1. When are the family allowed to visit Ghosh in prison and what does he tell them?
2. What does Marion do when he finds out where Dr. Stone is?
3. How does Marion meet Stone?
4. What happens when Popsy tries to operate during Marion's first surgery?
5. How does Marion feel, and what does he first do when Genet shows up at his door?
6. What does Stone say is the reason he never returned to Africa to claim his children?
7. What does Marion notice about Ghosh when Marion is in medical school, what does Ghosh tell him and what does Ghosh ask him?
8. Who does Marion meet because of her baby, what does he do with her and what is her response?
9. What does Stone tell Marion about how he ended up in Africa?
10. How does Marion feel when Genet returns, and why does Rosina complain?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)