|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion tell Tsige about Genet?
(a) That she got him in trouble in Ethiopia.
(b) That she is insane.
(c) That she and Shiva have a child.
(d) Her betrayal with Shiva.
2. Why does Marion travel to Boston?
(a) To see Stone work.
(b) To apply to a hospital there.
(c) To meet with his father.
(d) To look at the tourist spots.
3. What does Marion do when he gets well?
(a) Moves to Boston to work with his father.
(b) Returns to Ethiopia.
(c) Sleeps with Tsige.
(d) Marries Genet.
4. What does Marion find at Rosina's bungalow?
(a) The bungalow is empty.
(b) All of Genet's possessions are on the front lawn.
(c) Rosina is gone.
(d) Rosina has hung herself.
5. What extra job does Ghosh do?
(a) Treats the Emperor's family.
(b) Has a medical website.
(c) Works as a university lecturer.
(d) Runs a free clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Genet ask Marion to do?
2. Why has Tsige seen Genet?
3. What does Marion hear coming from Rosina's apartment?
4. Where does Marion spend most of his time off?
5. What does Marion do at Stone's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marion see Tsige again?
2. How does Marion feel when Genet returns, and why does Rosina complain?
3. Who does Marion and Shiva run into a few days after Genet returns, what does she suggest to Marion, what is his response and how does Shiva feel about Marion's response?
4. Who arrives while the family is celebrating Ghosh's return, and what does he do?
5. How does Deepak feel about the famous doctor's suggestion and what does Marion learn from Deepak about the doctor?
6. How does Marion find out that Genet is in America?
7. What does Marion do to express his anger towards Stone?
8. How does Marion finally end up having sex with Genet, and what does she do after they are together?
9. What do the nurses ask Marion to do when Popsy enters the operating room?
10. How does Marion meet Stone?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)