|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Rosina complain regarding Genet?
(a) All the boys are chasing her.
(b) She stays out too late.
(c) She will not clean the house.
(d) She stays on the phone too much.
2. What does Marion think about Genet when she returns?
(a) She is different.
(b) She is happier.
(c) She is too skinny.
(d) She has gained weight.
3. What does Marion do when he is missing Genet?
(a) Plays rugby.
(b) Goes to the library.
(c) Wanders the halls of the hospital.
(d) Visits Tsige.
4. What is the chief surgical resident's name?
5. Where do Stone and Marion go for dinner the first time they go out together?
(a) The Broadway Cafe.
(b) An Ethiopian restaurant.
(c) Sturgis Bistro.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Marion if his hospital closes?
2. How does Marion feel when he learns Genet is in America?
3. What does Tsige do when she sees Marion again?
4. Who comes to the house the day of the execution?
5. What does Popsy do in the middle of surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Marion's life saved after he becomes critically ill?
2. What does Stone say is the reason he never returned to Africa to claim his children?
3. What does Stone tell Marion about how he ended up in Africa?
4. What does Marion do to express his anger towards Stone?
5. Where does Marion go when he arrives in New York and how is he surprised there?
6. Why does Rosina attack Marion, and what does he realize about Genet then?
7. What do the nurses ask Marion to do when Popsy enters the operating room?
8. Who does Marion and Shiva run into a few days after Genet returns, what does she suggest to Marion, what is his response and how does Shiva feel about Marion's response?
9. How does Marion find out that Genet is in America?
10. How does Marion feel, and what does he first do when Genet shows up at his door?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)