|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 38 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what church does Eli Harris belong?
(a) Roman Catholic.
(b) Baptist Congregational.
2. Why does Marion visit Rosina's bungalow?
(a) To take Rosina some food.
(b) To drop off some books.
(c) To check on Rosina.
(d) To pick up some of Genet's clothes.
3. How does the doctor feel about the Chief Resident's work?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He is curious about the Chief Resident's method.
(c) It impresses him.
(d) It angers him.
4. How do they know Shiva is bright?
(a) He understands scientific concepts.
(b) He plays the piano with no lessons.
(c) He can do complicated math by just looking at the problem.
(d) He can take apart and put together machines.
5. What does the Emperor say to Matron?
(a) That he is sorry that Thomas Stone disappeared.
(b) That he is sorry for Sister Mary's death.
(c) That he needs medical care.
(d) That he is sending Matron two more nuns to help them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Genet and Marion continue?
2. Why does the nurse practitioner apologize to Marion?
3. What news does Almaz give Ghosh?
4. Why does Hema call Ghosh in the middle of the night?
5. Why does the pilot do a stunt when Hema is flying with him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)