|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 42 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hema say to Stone?
(a) She is charging him with murder.
(b) He killed Mary and the twins are his children.
(c) He will have to quit the hospital.
(d) He needs to get himself together.
2. What does Matron hold as she sits with the family during the nights?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A spear.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rosary.
3. What does the Emperor say to Matron?
(a) That he is sorry that Thomas Stone disappeared.
(b) That he is sending Matron two more nuns to help them.
(c) That he needs medical care.
(d) That he is sorry for Sister Mary's death.
4. What happens to many of the passengers on the ship Mary Praise takes to Africa?
(a) They drink bad water.
(b) They come down with a fever.
(c) They become sea sick.
(d) They get food poisoning.
5. What does the Emperor ask Matron?
(a) If anyone at Missing has treated an army general.
(b) If Sister Mary Praise needs a burial plot.
(c) If Thomas Stone could come see the Emperor as soon as possible.
(d) If the Matron would care for his daughter who is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Popsy do in the middle of surgery?
2. What do ShivaMarion do when they see the man running towards the hospital?
3. What does the family learn about General Mebratu?
4. Why does Marion travel to Boston?
5. Where does the boat dock in Africa?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)