|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 42 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosina do when Marion returns home from the hospital?
(a) Tries to get him to come sleep with her.
(b) Questions him about where Genet is.
(c) Talks to him about Shiva.
(d) Attacks him.
2. From where does Sister Mary Praise leave for Africa?
(a) United States.
3. Who is Zemui?
(a) Another doctor at the hospital.
(b) The twins' uncle.
(c) A tribal chief.
(d) Colonel Mebratu's driver.
4. What does Ghosh say about the man's condition who visits him?
(a) The man has goiter.
(b) The man can be easily cured.
(c) The man is near death.
(d) The man needs to go home because he's fine.
5. Where does Rosina decide to take Genet?
(a) To the south to meet her maternal grandparents.
(b) To America.
(c) To East Africa.
(d) To see her father's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sister Praise going when she leaves Dr. Stone?
2. What happens when Shiva is six?
3. What does Stone tell Hema to do with the twins?
4. Why does Stone tell Marion his life story?
5. What does Shiva do when he sees the father and barefoot girl?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)