|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ella going to get money?
(a) Selling the house.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Selling the car.
2. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) An attitude.
(b) The curse.
(c) A temper.
(d) A disease.
3. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
4. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(b) To work.
(d) To lunch.
5. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) The sheep.
(b) A car.
(c) Her father.
(d) The horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston stack on the table?
2. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
3. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
4. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
5. What are Emma's cards for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Weston not care about getting his money for selling the house?
2. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
3. Why does Weston say Wesley should not envy his outlook?
4. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
5. What is Emma's argument for swimming in Act One?
6. What does Emma says Ella is after with Taylor?
7. Describe the setting of Act One.
8. Where is Ella when she comes back to the house in Act Three?
9. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
10. Why does Ella call Weston "Mr. Hyde"?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)