|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre.
(c) An acre and a half.
(d) Two acres.
2. What directions are on Emma's cards?
(a) Cutting a roasting pig.
(b) Building a door.
(c) Cutting a frying chicken.
(d) Dressing properly.
3. The house is infested with _______.
4. What animal does Wesley bring into the kitchen?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A lamb.
5. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A chicken thief.
(b) A sucker.
(c) A bad mother.
(d) A spoiled brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
2. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
3. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
4. How does Emma describe Taylor?
5. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ella's appearance when she enters in Act One.
2. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
3. What is Weston doing at the beginning of Act Three?
4. Why does Weston not care about getting his money for selling the house?
5. What news does Ella have about the house when she returns from meeting with Taylor in Act Two?
6. For what are Emma's charts?
7. Where is Ella when she comes back to the house in Act Three?
8. What does Wesley say Taylor is after in Act Two?
9. How does Ella describe what it feels like when she learns Weston sells the house already?
10. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)