|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(c) Blue stuff in a bottle.
2. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(c) Avocado blossoms.
3. Who is Emma?
(a) Wesley's friend.
(b) Wesley's mother.
(c) Wesley's sister.
(d) Wesley's cousin.
4. Who is Weston?
(a) Emma's son.
(b) Wesley's brother.
(c) Wesley's father.
(d) Ella's son.
5. What are Emma's cards for?
(a) Cooking class.
(b) A demonstration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Ella's gloves?
2. What does Weston get scammed on?
3. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
4. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
5. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
Short Essay Questions
1. Into what does Ellis want to turn the house?
2. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
3. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
4. What does Wesley compare Taylor buying their house to in Act Two?
5. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
6. Why does Ella want to go to Europe in Act One?
7. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
8. How does Weston react when Wesley tells him Ella is trying to sell the house?
9. According to Weston, what is the trouble with too much comfort?
10. Describe the setting of Act One.
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)