|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The full class.
(b) The starving class.
(c) The first class.
(d) The rich class.
2. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) The curse.
(b) A disease.
(c) A temper.
(d) An attitude.
3. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The drug store.
(d) A gas station bathroom.
4. What does Weston run into in Act One?
(a) The kitchen table.
(b) A fence.
(c) The front door.
(d) Garbage cans.
5. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(d) Blue stuff in a bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella cook on the stove?
2. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
3. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
4. Who is Taylor's occupation?
5. The house is infested with _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ella call the cops in Act One?
2. According to Wesley, how does one poison a coyote?
3. Describe the setting of Act One.
4. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
5. How does Wesley feel himself becoming Weston?
6. Why is Wesley not pleased that Ella calls the cops?
7. Why does Wesley butcher the lamb?
8. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
9. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
10. How does Weston feel connected to the rest of his family in Act Three?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)