|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
2. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
3. What directions are on Emma's cards?
(a) Building a door.
(b) Cutting a frying chicken.
(c) Dressing properly.
(d) Cutting a roasting pig.
4. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) Ella's husband.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A club owner.
(d) A land owner.
5. What is Emma too young to do?
(a) Kill a chicken.
(b) Ride a horse.
(c) Leave home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Emma going to go?
2. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
3. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
4. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
5. What does Weston stack on the table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
2. Why does Weston think Wesley and Emma are spoiled?
3. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
4. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
5. Why is Wesley not pleased that Ella calls the cops?
6. Why is Weston not surprised that Emma is in jail?
7. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
8. What story does Weston tell the lamb in the kitchen?
9. Describe the setting of Act One.
10. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)