|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Emma?
(a) Wesley's cousin.
(b) Wesley's mother.
(c) Wesley's sister.
(d) Wesley's friend.
2. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The horse.
(c) Her father.
(d) A car.
3. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A door.
4. Who breaks the front door?
(a) The police.
(b) Wesley's father.
(c) Wesley's mother.
(d) A coyote.
5. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
2. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
3. What does Weston run into in Act One?
4. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
5. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
2. Why does Ella want to go to Europe in Act One?
3. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
4. How does Emma fit into her picture of Taylor and Ella in Mexico?
5. How does Wesley feel himself becoming Weston?
6. Why does Ella call Weston "Mr. Hyde"?
7. Describe the setting of Act One.
8. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
9. What does Wesley compare Taylor buying their house to in Act Two?
10. Into what does Ellis want to turn the house?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)