|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the front door?
(a) Wesley's father.
(b) A coyote.
(c) The police.
(d) Wesley's mother.
2. The house is infested with _______.
3. Where is Emma going to go?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) Baja, California.
(d) New York.
4. Where does Ella want to go?
(d) New York.
5. What does Weston run into in Act One?
(a) The kitchen table.
(b) Garbage cans.
(c) A fence.
(d) The front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emma describe Taylor?
2. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
3. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
4. Who does Ella call the previous night?
5. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
2. Where does Emma says she is going to go when she plans to leave the house in Act One?
3. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
4. Where does Emma think Taylor and Ella went in Act Two?
5. How does Weston react when Wesley tells him Ella is trying to sell the house?
6. Why does Emma not want to replace the front door?
7. What news does Ella have about the house when she returns from meeting with Taylor in Act Two?
8. How does Weston describe how his father lives?
9. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
10. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)