|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the garden.
(c) On the porch swing.
(d) On the front lawn.
2. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(d) Short fuses.
3. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(b) A frying chicken.
4. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(d) Blue stuff in a bottle.
5. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
2. How much property does Weston own?
3. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
4. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
5. What directions are on Emma's cards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
2. Why does Wesley butcher the lamb?
3. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
4. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
5. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
6. Describe Ella's appearance when she enters in Act One.
7. What story does Weston tell the lamb in the kitchen?
8. What is Emma's argument for swimming in Act One?
9. Why do Ella and Emma argue about belonging to the "starving class" in Act One?
10. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)