|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
2. Who breaks the front door?
(a) Wesley's father.
(b) A coyote.
(c) Wesley's mother.
(d) The police.
3. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
(b) Taking up space.
(d) Storing food.
4. Where does Ella want to go?
(a) New York.
5. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
(a) Under the street.
(b) Under banana leaves.
(c) In shacks.
(d) In mansions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
2. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
3. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
4. What does Weston get scammed on?
5. The house is infested with _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
2. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
3. To whom does Weston plan to sell the house?
4. What idea does Weston bring up in Act Three?
5. What story does Weston tell the lamb in the kitchen?
6. Why does Weston think Wesley and Emma are spoiled?
7. Why is Weston not surprised that Emma is in jail?
8. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
9. What is Emma's argument for swimming in Act One?
10. What does Wesley say Taylor is after in Act Two?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)