|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ella call the previous night?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The fire department.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The cops.
2. Who breaks the front door?
(a) The police.
(b) Wesley's father.
(c) Wesley's mother.
(d) A coyote.
3. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
(a) On the front lawn.
(b) In the garden.
(c) On the porch swing.
(d) In the car.
4. Who is Emma?
(a) Wesley's mother.
(b) Wesley's cousin.
(c) Wesley's sister.
(d) Wesley's friend.
5. The house is infested with _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
2. How much property does Weston own?
3. Where is Ella going to get money?
4. What is Emma too young to do?
5. Who almost kills Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Wesley not pleased that Ella calls the cops?
2. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
3. What does Emma says Ella is after with Taylor?
4. What does Wesley say happens to his face in Act Three?
5. Why does Weston not let Emma do his laundry?
6. How does Emma fit into her picture of Taylor and Ella in Mexico?
7. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
8. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
9. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
10. Describe the setting of Act One.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)