|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) His father.
2. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
3. What are Emma's cards for?
(b) Cooking class.
(d) A demonstration.
4. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A chicken thief.
(b) A sucker.
(c) A bad mother.
(d) A spoiled brat.
5. Who is Weston?
(a) Emma's son.
(b) Wesley's brother.
(c) Ella's son.
(d) Wesley's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
2. How much property does Weston own?
3. What is Emma too young to do?
4. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
5. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What idea does Weston bring up in Act Three?
2. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
3. To whom does Weston plan to sell the house?
4. How does Wesley feel himself becoming Weston?
5. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
6. Why does Wesley want to go to Alaska?
7. Why does Wesley tell Weston he has to run?
8. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
9. What story does Weston tell the lamb in the kitchen?
10. What does Wesley say happens to his face in Act Three?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)