|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Emma going to go?
(b) New York.
(c) North Dakota.
(d) Baja, California.
2. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre and a half.
(c) Two acres.
(d) An acre.
3. Where does Ella want to go?
(a) New York.
4. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(a) Avocado blossoms.
5. Who is Weston?
(a) Emma's son.
(b) Ella's son.
(c) Wesley's father.
(d) Wesley's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
2. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
3. What does Ella cook on the stove?
4. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
5. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
2. Why does Wesley want to go to Alaska?
3. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
4. How does Emma fit into her picture of Taylor and Ella in Mexico?
5. Where does Emma says she is going to go when she plans to leave the house in Act One?
6. How does Ella describe what it feels like when she learns Weston sells the house already?
7. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
8. How does Weston feel connected to the rest of his family in Act Three?
9. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
10. What is Weston doing at the beginning of Act Three?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)