Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wesley say spoils Emma?
(a) No one.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) The old man.
2. Where is Ella going to get money?
(a) Selling the house.
(b) Selling the car.
(d) Getting a job.
3. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) The sheep.
(b) A car.
(c) The horse.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
(a) Groceries and money.
(b) Laundry and money.
(d) Laundry and groceries.
5. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) The curse.
(b) A temper.
(c) An attitude.
(d) A disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston stack on the table?
2. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
3. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
4. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
5. Who is Ella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
2. Why is crime the perfect self-employment for Emma?
3. Why does Ella call the cops in Act One?
4. To whom does Weston plan to sell the house?
5. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
6. Why does Weston say Wesley should not envy his outlook?
7. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
8. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
9. Why does Wesley butcher the lamb?
10. Why is Wesley not pleased that Ella calls the cops?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)