|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
2. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
(a) Girl Scouts.
(b) Candy striper.
(c) Gas station attendant.
(d) 4-H Club.
3. What does Weston get scammed on?
(a) Buying cars.
(b) Buying a club.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Buying land.
4. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(d) Blue stuff in a bottle.
5. What does Ella cook on the stove?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
2. Who is Weston?
3. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
4. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
5. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wesley say Taylor is after in Act Two?
2. Why does Wesley want to go to Alaska?
3. Where is Ella when she comes back to the house in Act Three?
4. What story does Weston tell the lamb in the kitchen?
5. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
6. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
7. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
8. How does Wesley feel himself becoming Weston?
9. What idea does Weston bring up in Act Three?
10. Why do Ella and Emma argue about belonging to the "starving class" in Act One?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)