|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
2. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) A broken door.
(b) The horse stable.
(c) A broken pig pen.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(d) A frying chicken.
4. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(a) Palm Springs.
(c) Alibi Club.
(d) Hot Springs.
5. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
(a) Grey Goose.
(b) Tiger Rose.
(c) Southern Comfort.
(d) Jack Daniels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston run into in Act One?
2. Where is Ella going to get money?
3. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
4. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
5. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Weston describe how his father lives?
2. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
3. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
4. Why does Ella call the cops in Act One?
5. Why does Ella call Weston "Mr. Hyde"?
6. Why does Emma not want to replace the front door?
7. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
8. Why does Weston think Wesley and Emma are spoiled?
9. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
10. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)