|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) A club owner.
(b) Ella's husband.
(c) A land owner.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Alibi Club.
(d) Hot Springs.
3. Who does Ella call the previous night?
(a) The fire department.
(b) Her sister.
(c) The cops.
(d) Her husband.
4. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
5. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The horse stable.
(c) A broken pig pen.
(d) A broken door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella suggest Emma do instead of her list of jobs?
2. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
3. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
4. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
5. Where does Ella want to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Ella when she comes back to the house in Act Three?
2. How does Weston describe how his father lives?
3. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. What story does Weston tell the lamb in the kitchen?
5. Why does Ella call Weston "Mr. Hyde"?
6. What idea does Weston bring up in Act Three?
7. What does Wesley say happens to his face in Act Three?
8. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
9. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
10. Describe the setting of Act One.
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)