|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Emma's cards for?
(b) A demonstration.
(d) Cooking class.
2. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
(a) In the garden.
(b) On the front lawn.
(c) On the porch swing.
(d) In the car.
3. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
4. What does Weston run into in Act One?
(a) The front door.
(b) Garbage cans.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) A fence.
5. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A club owner.
(c) A land owner.
(d) Ella's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Emma going to go?
2. What is missing from the refrigerator?
3. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
4. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
5. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wesley butcher the lamb?
2. How does Weston feel connected to the rest of his family in Act Three?
3. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
4. Where is Ella when she comes back to the house in Act Three?
5. What does Wesley say Taylor is after in Act Two?
6. Where does Emma says she is going to go when she plans to leave the house in Act One?
7. Why does Wesley tell Weston he has to run?
8. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
9. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
10. Why is Weston not surprised that Emma is in jail?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)