|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A broken door.
(c) The horse stable.
(d) A broken pig pen.
2. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
(a) A door.
(b) An alarm clock.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
3. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A gas station bathroom.
(c) The drug store.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
(c) Cowboy boots.
5. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
(a) His second family.
(b) His second house.
(c) His job.
(d) His desert land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
2. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
3. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
4. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
5. What does Ella cook on the stove?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what are Emma's charts?
2. Why does Weston say Wesley should not envy his outlook?
3. How does Weston describe how his father lives?
4. What does Wesley compare Taylor buying their house to in Act Two?
5. Why does Wesley tell Weston he has to run?
6. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
7. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
8. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
9. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
10. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)