|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(a) Short fuses.
2. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre.
(c) Two acres.
(d) An acre and a half.
3. What animal does Wesley bring into the kitchen?
(a) A cow.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A horse.
4. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(a) Palm Springs.
(c) Alibi Club.
(d) Hot Springs.
5. Who does Ella call the previous night?
(a) The fire department.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The cops.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
2. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
3. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
4. Who is Emma?
5. What color are Ella's gloves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Weston doing at the beginning of Act Three?
2. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
3. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
4. Why does Weston ask Wesley what he thinks of the house in Act Two?
5. Why does Weston not let Emma do his laundry?
6. Why does Ella call Weston "Mr. Hyde"?
7. Where does Emma think Taylor and Ella went in Act Two?
8. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
9. Why does Ella call the cops in Act One?
10. Why does Emma not want to replace the front door?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)