|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
(a) His job.
(b) His second house.
(c) His desert land.
(d) His second family.
2. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
3. Who is Ella?
(a) Wesley's sister.
(b) Wesley's mother.
(c) Wesley's wife.
(d) Wesley's girlfriend.
4. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
(a) 4-H Club.
(b) Girl Scouts.
(c) Gas station attendant.
(d) Candy striper.
5. How does Emma describe Taylor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
2. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
3. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
4. What directions are on Emma's cards?
5. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of Act One.
2. Why does Weston not let Emma do his laundry?
3. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
4. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
5. Why does Weston think Wesley and Emma are spoiled?
6. What does Wesley compare Taylor buying their house to in Act Two?
7. Why is Emma looking for her jodhpurs?
8. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
9. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
10. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)