|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To work.
2. How does Emma describe Taylor?
3. What doubles its value in ten years?
4. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(c) Blue stuff in a bottle.
5. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The full class.
(b) The starving class.
(c) The rich class.
(d) The first class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston run into in Act One?
2. What does Weston stack on the table?
3. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
4. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
5. What does Weston get scammed on?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom does Weston plan to sell the house?
2. Why does Weston ask Wesley what he thinks of the house in Act Two?
3. Why does Weston not care about getting his money for selling the house?
4. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
5. Why is Wesley not pleased that Ella calls the cops?
6. Why does Emma not want to replace the front door?
7. How does Wesley feel himself becoming Weston?
8. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
9. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
10. What is Emma's argument for swimming in Act One?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)