|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The starving class.
(b) The rich class.
(c) The full class.
(d) The first class.
2. How does Emma describe Taylor?
3. Where is Ella going to get money?
(a) Selling the car.
(b) Getting a job.
(d) Selling the house.
4. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
(a) A pepper.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A meatball.
5. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(a) A frying chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ella?
2. Who is Emma?
3. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
4. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
5. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wesley say happens to his face in Act Three?
2. Why does Ella tell Weston he should be a preacher?
3. Why does Wesley butcher the lamb?
4. What alternate way does Ella suggest her husband can enter the house?
5. Why does Ella want to go to Europe in Act One?
6. Why is crime the perfect self-employment for Emma?
7. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
8. How does Weston recognize the "poison" on his outlook?
9. According to Wesley, how does one poison a coyote?
10. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)