|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(b) Palm Springs.
(c) Alibi Club.
(d) Hot Springs.
2. What doubles its value in ten years?
3. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 4:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
4. What does Ella cook on the stove?
5. What does Weston stack on the table?
(d) Dirty laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella suggest Emma do instead of her list of jobs?
2. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
3. Who almost kills Emma?
4. Who does Ella call the previous night?
5. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
2. Where does Emma says she is going to go when she plans to leave the house in Act One?
3. Describe Ella's appearance when she enters in Act One.
4. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
5. Why does Ella tell Wesley he should not be cleaning up the debris?
6. How does Emma fit into her picture of Taylor and Ella in Mexico?
7. Why does Ella want to go to Europe in Act One?
8. Why does Weston not let Emma do his laundry?
9. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
10. Why does Weston not care about getting his money for selling the house?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)