|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A gas station bathroom.
(d) The drug store.
2. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
(a) Laundry and money.
(b) Groceries and money.
(d) Laundry and groceries.
3. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Alibi Club.
(c) Hot Springs.
4. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
5. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
(a) The Packard.
(b) The front door.
(c) The groceries.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
2. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
3. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
4. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
5. Who is Taylor's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Emma think Taylor and Ella went in Act Two?
2. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
3. How does Ella describe what it feels like when she learns Weston sells the house already?
4. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
5. What does Ella warn herself and Emma about in Act One concerning menstruation?
6. What is Weston doing at the beginning of Act Three?
7. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
8. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
9. For what are Emma's charts?
10. Why is Emma looking for her jodhpurs?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)