|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
2. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through the chimney.
(c) Through a cellar door.
(d) Through the basement.
3. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
(a) Go swimming.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Stop it.
(d) Go to the hospital.
4. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(b) A lawyer.
(c) His father.
5. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(c) Avocado blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the front door?
2. How much property does Weston own?
3. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
4. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
5. What doubles its value in ten years?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Emma fit into her picture of Taylor and Ella in Mexico?
2. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
3. What is Wesley doing as Act One opens?
4. To whom does Weston plan to sell the house?
5. Why does Ella say Emma cannot leave the house?
6. Why does Weston think Wesley and Emma are spoiled?
7. Why does Wesley think it is okay that Emma wants to leave home?
8. According to Weston, what is the trouble with too much comfort?
9. How does Weston react when Wesley tells him Ella is trying to sell the house?
10. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)