|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Weston?
(a) Ella's son.
(b) Emma's son.
(c) Wesley's father.
(d) Wesley's brother.
2. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(b) To work.
(d) To lunch.
3. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(b) His father.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The rich class.
(b) The full class.
(c) The starving class.
(d) The first class.
5. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A chicken thief.
(b) A bad mother.
(c) A sucker.
(d) A spoiled brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
2. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
3. What does Weston stack on the table?
4. What directions are on Emma's cards?
5. What is Emma too young to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Emma looking for her jodhpurs?
2. What idea does Weston bring up in Act Three?
3. What does Wesley tell Ella as she is cooking in Act One?
4. What does Emma says Ella is after with Taylor?
5. According to Weston, what is the trouble with too much comfort?
6. Why does Weston say Wesley should not envy his outlook?
7. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
8. What does Weston do to try and reconnect with his home and land in Act Three?
9. What does Wesley do when he reenters in Act Three after cleaning up?
10. What is Weston doing at the beginning of Act Three?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)