|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Wesley bring into the kitchen?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A kitten.
2. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A bad mother.
(b) A sucker.
(c) A spoiled brat.
(d) A chicken thief.
3. Who does Ella call the previous night?
(a) The cops.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The fire department.
(d) Her sister.
4. Where is Ella going to get money?
(a) Selling the car.
(b) Selling the house.
(d) Getting a job.
5. What doubles its value in ten years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Taylor's occupation?
2. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
3. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
4. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
5. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Weston react when Wesley tells him Ella is trying to sell the house?
2. What is Emma's argument for swimming in Act One?
3. According to Wesley, how does one poison a coyote?
4. Why does Weston say he goes off "for a little while"?
5. How does Ella plan to get the money to go to Europe?
6. Why does Weston say Wesley should not envy his outlook?
7. Why does Emma say she is leaving the house in Act One?
8. Where does Emma says she is going to go when she plans to leave the house in Act One?
9. What does Wesley say Taylor is after in Act Two?
10. Why does Ella call the cops in Act One?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)