|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
(a) The Packard.
(b) The groceries.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The front door.
2. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(b) A frying chicken.
3. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
(a) Southern Comfort.
(b) Tiger Rose.
(c) Jack Daniels.
(d) Grey Goose.
4. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
(a) Stop it.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go to the hospital.
5. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To work.
(c) To lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
2. What directions are on Emma's cards?
3. Who is Emma?
4. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
5. Who is Ella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Emma says she is going to go when she plans to leave the house in Act One?
2. Why does Wesley butcher the lamb?
3. Why does Ella say Emma cannot leave the house?
4. Why does Ella call the cops in Act One?
5. Why does Weston not let Emma do his laundry?
6. What is Weston doing at the beginning of Act Three?
7. According to Weston, what is the trouble with too much comfort?
8. Why is Emma looking for a chicken?
9. How does Weston feel connected to the rest of his family in Act Three?
10. What does Wesley say Taylor is after in Act Two?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)