|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Weston compare the groceries being left in the refrigerator to?
2. Who runs off to Mexico?
3. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Seafood and salt.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Blood and bones.
(d) Meat and blood.
4. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Cowboy boots.
5. According to Wesley, what is "the move in on us" like?
(a) A creeping disease.
(b) A creeping beetle.
(c) A crawling vine.
(d) A deadly disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
2. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
3. The house is infested with _______.
4. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
5. According to Weston, what does everyone want you to do?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)