|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
(a) Through a cellar door.
(b) Through the chimney.
(c) Through the basement.
(d) Through a window.
2. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A car dealership.
(b) A bank.
(c) A mortgage company.
(d) A land development agency.
3. Who is Ella?
(a) Wesley's mother.
(b) Wesley's wife.
(c) Wesley's girlfriend.
(d) Wesley's sister.
4. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To work.
5. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The horse stable.
(c) A broken door.
(d) A broken pig pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
2. What direction does Wesley say he is going in Act Three?
3. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
4. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
5. What does Ella think Weston does to her?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)