|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
2. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
3. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) His room
(b) Solitary confinement
(c) An examination room
(d) The bathroom
4. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
5. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
(a) Get blood drawn
(b) Take their medications
(c) Get tested for TB
(d) Break the windows
6. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
7. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(b) They don't see a difference
(c) No, they are sad.
(d) They are relieved.
8. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(a) Nurse Ratched
9. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(c) No one
10. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
(a) A paper
(b) Her folder
(c) A piece of gum
(d) A silver pen
11. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The medication schedule
(b) The decorating scheme
(c) The food
(d) The volume of the radio
12. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
13. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(a) The Chief's father
(b) Billy's mom
(d) Harding's wife
14. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
15. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(d) New Admissions
Short Answer Questions
1. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
5. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)