|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
(a) A piece of gum
(b) A paper
(c) Her folder
(d) A silver pen
2. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(a) New Admissions
3. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Walks around in a towel
(b) Screams at her
(c) Hits her
(d) Flirts with her
4. Who explodes irrationally at Harding?
(a) Nurse Ratched
5. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(d) Going to the Group Meeting
6. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) 8 years and 8 months
(b) 3 days
(c) A decade
(d) A month
7. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
8. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He is just being a pain
(b) He has been dared by the other men
(c) He is crazy
(d) His clothes have been stolen
9. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
10. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(a) Billy's mom
(b) The Chief's father
(d) Harding's wife
11. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The decorating scheme
(b) The medication schedule
(c) The food
(d) The volume of the radio
12. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The nurses
(b) The Chronics
(c) The black boys
(d) The Disturbed patients
13. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
14. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
(a) What McMurphy thinks of her
(b) Whether she is as pretty as he thinks she is
(c) Whether McMurphy will kill her
(d) Whether Harding should leave her
15. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Take him to another ward
(b) Give him medication
(c) Bathe him
(d) Take his valuables
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
2. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
3. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
4. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
5. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)