|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
(a) The Combine
(b) The doctor
(c) The floors
(d) The EST
2. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Sign himself out
(b) Break the windows
(c) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(d) Call a friend
3. How were the patients being tested for TB?
(a) Chest x-rays
(b) Special MRIs
(c) Full exams
(d) They had to cough
4. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
(b) Towel man
(c) Ghengis Khan
5. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(d) New Admissions
6. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
7. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
8. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
(b) Bull goose loony
9. When does the Group Meeting begin?
(a) 12:00 p.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
10. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
(a) Chief Bromden
11. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Card privileges
(b) Day passes
12. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
13. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Take his valuables
(b) Take him to another ward
(c) Give him medication
(d) Bathe him
14. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
(a) Bossy Lady
(b) Big Nurse
(c) The Fog machine
(d) The Death
15. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Trying to escape
(b) Reading a book
(d) Singing loudly
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
2. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
3. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
4. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
5. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)