Short Answer Key
1. Who are the black boys?
The morning cleaning crew
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
4. When does the novel begin?
5. Where does the Chief try to hide?
In the broom cupboard
6. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
7. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
8. Who is the new Admission?
9. Where did McMurphy come from?
A prison work camp
10. The day room is divided into how many sides?
11. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
12. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
13. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 2,194 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)