|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The Combine
(b) The Ruthless
(c) The White Man
(d) The Vegetables
2. What is EST, according to Harding?
(a) The Disturbed ward
(b) A new medication
(c) Electro Shock Therapy
(d) Eastern Standard Time
3. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Doctor Spivey
4. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
5. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
2. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
3. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
4. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
5. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)