|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(a) The doctor
2. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
(a) Whether McMurphy will kill her
(b) Whether Harding should leave her
(c) Whether she is as pretty as he thinks she is
(d) What McMurphy thinks of her
3. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
4. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(b) McMurphy's motives
(c) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(d) Harding's plans
5. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) A bottle of booze
(b) A liability waiver
(c) The men to put on life jackets
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
2. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
3. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
4. Who used to be a football player?
5. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)