|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
(a) A day pass
(b) A cigarette
(c) A new outfit
(d) A new room
2. Who is the new Admission?
(c) Billy Bibbit
3. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
(a) The pay phone down the street
(b) A hospital
(c) A convenience store
(d) A brothel
4. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He gives it away
(b) He gambles it all
(c) He is an Indigent
(d) He likes to smoke a lot
5. What does the Chief vow not to do?
(a) Scream or cry in front of McMurphy
(b) Walk away
(c) List to McMurphy again
(d) Close his eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
2. What does Frederickson suggest to mix the vodka with?
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
4. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
5. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)