|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(b) Sing along
(d) Hit him
2. Where does the basketball go after #106?
(a) It rips and is put into the supply closet
(b) It gets hidden
(c) It gets thrown into the trask
(d) It goes back to McMurphy
3. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
4. What does Frederickson suggest to mix the vodka with?
(c) Cough syrup
5. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Play basketball
(c) Play cards
(d) Stare at the walls
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
4. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
5. What have the men all found at the hospital?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)