|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
(a) The victim's fingers get caught in the drain
(b) The victim didn't know how to swim
(c) The victim was held underwater
(d) The victim hit his head
2. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
(a) An ice cream parlor trip
(b) A trip to the bar
(c) A library visit
(d) A fishing trip
3. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
(d) Chief Bromden
4. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(c) Schizophrenic reaction
(d) Negative Oedipal
5. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
(a) Eugene, Oregon
(b) Portland, Oregon
(c) Beaverton, Oregon
(d) Spokane, Washington
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an epileptic?
2. When does the novel begin?
3. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
4. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
5. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)