|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
2. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
(a) Get blood drawn
(b) Get tested for TB
(c) Break the windows
(d) Take their medications
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) His room
(b) The bathroom
(c) An examination room
(d) Solitary confinement
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(d) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
2. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
3. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
4. How were the patients being tested for TB?
5. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)