|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(b) Negative Oedipal
(d) Schizophrenic reaction
2. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(b) Chief Bromden
3. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
4. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Card privileges
(b) Day passes
5. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(b) That was silly
(c) You are a pain
(d) Thank you
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
2. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
3. How were the patients being tested for TB?
4. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
5. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)