|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Day passes
(d) Card privileges
2. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(b) Sing along
(d) Hit him
3. Why does the class get broken?
(a) The building shakes
(b) The day pass is vetoed
(c) The patients are playing a game
(d) It was an accident
4. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) Thank you
(b) You are a pain
(d) That was silly
5. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
2. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
3. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
4. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
5. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)