|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(b) Day passes
(d) Card privileges
2. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
(a) A silence
(b) A marathon Monopoly game
(c) A string of lobotomies
(d) A few new admits and releases
3. Who used to be a football player?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(b) Chief Bromden
4. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks he could do more.
(b) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(c) He thinks it might have been too easy.
(d) He thinks the other men are crazy
5. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Take his valuables
(b) Bathe him
(c) Give him medication
(d) Take him to another ward
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
2. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
3. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
4. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
5. When does the novel begin?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)