|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A magazine
(b) A pack fo chewing gum
(c) A cigarette
(d) A book
2. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The food
(b) The medication schedule
(c) The volume of the radio
(d) The decorating scheme
3. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
(a) The nurse
(b) A pack of cigarettes
(c) A knife
(d) A bottle of pills
4. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(b) Get released
(d) Get the men drunk
5. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(b) A liability waiver
(c) The men to put on life jackets
(d) A bottle of booze
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name the patients have for EST?
2. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
3. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
4. How were the patients being tested for TB?
5. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)