|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
(a) They play checkers
(b) They sit and stare at the blank TV
(c) They scream and shout
(d) They make a mess in the day room
2. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
(a) Get tested for TB
(b) Take their medications
(c) Break the windows
(d) Get blood drawn
3. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
4. What does the staff call McMurphy?
(b) A person to manipulate
(c) A joy
(d) A non-threat
5. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
(a) If it's something McMurphy enjoys
(b) If it's enough
(c) If it's fair
(d) If they can suggest something else more suitable
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to be a football player?
2. Who does McMurphy want to see?
3. Where did McMurphy come from?
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)