|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(a) Billy Bibbit
2. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
(a) If it's something McMurphy enjoys
(b) If they can suggest something else more suitable
(c) If it's fair
(d) If it's enough
3. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Card privileges
(c) Day passes
4. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His dreams
(b) His name
(c) His mother's name
(d) His observations
5. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) McMurphy's fist
(b) An accident
(c) The basketball
(d) An earthquake
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the patients being tested for TB?
2. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
3. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
4. Who does McMurphy want to see?
5. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)