|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
2. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) Under his bed
(c) The nurse's station
(d) In the broom cupboard
3. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) A note from his mother
(b) Being comitted for life
(d) His conscience
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) Another mental hospital
(b) A community lockup
(c) A school
(d) A prison work camp
5. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) The Lark
(b) Candy's Craft
(c) The Bessie
(d) The Robin
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
2. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
3. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
4. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)