|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get the men drunk
(c) Get released
(d) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
2. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
(a) Nurse Ramsey
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) Doctor Spivey
3. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His dreams
(b) His observations
(c) His mother's name
(d) His name
4. Who 'accidentally' throws the basketball through the nurse's window, breaking it for the third time?
5. When does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
2. What is another name the patients have for EST?
3. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
4. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
5. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)