|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The Ruthless
(b) The White Man
(c) The Vegetables
(d) The Combine
2. What do they not have enough of?
(c) Life jeckets
3. When does the Group Meeting begin?
(a) 12:00 p.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
4. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) The nurse's station
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the broom cupboard
5. What does McMurphy declare that he wants?
(a) A book
(b) A cigarette
(c) A woman
(d) A drink
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new Admission?
2. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
3. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
4. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
5. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)