|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
(a) Ghengis Khan
(b) Towel man
2. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(b) Being comitted for life
(c) A note from his mother
(d) His conscience
3. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
(a) To a pizza parlor
(b) To the museum
(c) To a swimming pool
(d) To the river
4. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Flirts with her
(b) Walks around in a towel
(c) Hits her
(d) Screams at her
5. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
2. Who says, "We ain't ordinary nuts"?
3. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
4. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
5. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)