|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Take him to another ward
(b) Bathe him
(c) Give him medication
(d) Take his valuables
2. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
(b) To the meeting room
(c) To the bathroom
(d) To the medication locker
3. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Bunch of mental patients
(b) Prison inmates
(c) Group of missionaries
(d) Work crew
4. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
(c) Bull goose loony
5. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Break the windows
(b) Sign himself out
(c) Call a friend
(d) Talk with Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
2. What have the men all found at the hospital?
3. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
4. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
5. Who does McMurphy want to see?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)