|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Trying to escape
(d) Singing loudly
2. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(b) A college diploma
(c) Sociopathic tendencies
(d) A large bank account
3. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
4. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(c) The doctor
5. When does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
2. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
3. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
4. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
5. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)