|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The rules
(b) His mother
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His loud voice
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(d) Chief Bromden
3. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Prison inmates
(b) Group of missionaries
(c) Work crew
(d) Bunch of mental patients
4. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
(a) Stops being loud and rebellious
(b) Tries to escape
(c) Becomes even louder and more obnoxious
(d) Chokes Nurse Ratched
5. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Stare at the walls
(c) Play basketball
(d) Play cards
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
2. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
4. Who is an epileptic?
5. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)