|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
(a) A bottle of pills
(b) A knife
(c) A pack of cigarettes
(d) The nurse
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His name
(b) His observations
(c) His mother's name
(d) His dreams
3. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
4. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The World Series
(b) The escape plan
(c) The World Cup
(d) The Kentucky Derby
5. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(a) New Admissions
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
2. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
3. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
4. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
5. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)