|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the patients being tested for TB?
(a) Special MRIs
(b) Full exams
(c) They had to cough
(d) Chest x-rays
2. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) The wire gate
(c) The metal control panel
(d) The concrete floor
3. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(c) Control panel
4. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) Candy's Craft
(b) The Bessie
(c) The Lark
(d) The Robin
5. What do they not have enough of?
(c) Life jeckets
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
2. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
3. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
4. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
5. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)