|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
(a) Becomes even louder and more obnoxious
(b) Stops being loud and rebellious
(c) Tries to escape
(d) Chokes Nurse Ratched
2. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(a) His own father
(b) Doctor Spivey
(c) Nurse Ratched
3. When does the Group Meeting begin?
(a) 2:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
4. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
5. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(b) A liability waiver
(c) A bottle of booze
(d) The men to put on life jackets
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
2. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
3. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
4. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
5. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)