|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(d) Chief Bromden
2. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His family
(b) A woman
(c) His brother
(d) His friend
3. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks it might have been too easy.
(b) He thinks the other men are crazy
(c) He thinks he could do more.
(d) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
4. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(c) Going to the Group Meeting
5. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(a) The Chief's father
(b) Billy's mom
(d) Harding's wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
2. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
3. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
4. Who is the new Admission?
5. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)