|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) The nurse's station
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the broom cupboard
2. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
3. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
4. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(a) The Chief's father
(c) Billy's mom
(d) Harding's wife
5. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men betting when they play cards?
2. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
3. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
4. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
5. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)