|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the new Admission?
(a) Billy Bibbit
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
3. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) His own father
4. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(b) Harding's wife
(c) The Chief's father
(d) Billy's mom
5. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
2. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
3. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
4. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
5. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)