|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He is crazy
(b) His clothes have been stolen
(c) He is just being a pain
(d) He has been dared by the other men
2. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Play cards
(b) Play basketball
(c) Stare at the walls
(d) Watch TV
3. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) A prison work camp
(b) Another mental hospital
(c) A community lockup
(d) A school
4. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Flirts with her
(b) Walks around in a towel
(c) Hits her
(d) Screams at her
5. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Left the tribe
(b) Protested the arrangement
(c) Learned to work with it
(d) Killed himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
2. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
3. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
4. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
5. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)