|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(b) McMurphy's motives
(c) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(d) Harding's plans
2. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The Kentucky Derby
(b) The World Cup
(c) The escape plan
(d) The World Series
3. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Day passes
(d) Card privileges
4. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
(a) To the river
(b) To a pizza parlor
(c) To a swimming pool
(d) To the museum
5. How were the patients being tested for TB?
(a) They had to cough
(b) Chest x-rays
(c) Special MRIs
(d) Full exams
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
2. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
3. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
4. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
5. Where did McMurphy come from?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)