|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name the patients have for EST?
(a) Quiet Buzz
(b) Shock Shop
(c) Brain Meltdown
(d) Electric Delight
2. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
(a) Becomes even louder and more obnoxious
(b) Tries to escape
(c) Chokes Nurse Ratched
(d) Stops being loud and rebellious
3. When does the novel begin?
4. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(b) Cleaning solutions
5. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He has been dared by the other men
(b) His clothes have been stolen
(c) He is just being a pain
(d) He is crazy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
2. When do the lights go out on the ward?
3. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
4. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
5. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)