|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
(a) If it's enough
(b) If they can suggest something else more suitable
(c) If it's fair
(d) If it's something McMurphy enjoys
2. Who is an epileptic?
(b) Mr. Sefelt
(d) Billy Bibbit
3. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(a) Going to the Group Meeting
4. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
5. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) McMurphy's motives
(b) Harding's plans
(c) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(d) The logic of the rules at the hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
2. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
3. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
4. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
5. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)