|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(b) Big Nurse
(d) Chief Broom
2. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(d) Poker chips
3. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(b) His own father
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) Doctor Spivey
4. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
5. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
2. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
3. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)