|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
(a) Tries to escape
(b) Becomes even louder and more obnoxious
(c) Stops being loud and rebellious
(d) Chokes Nurse Ratched
2. The day room is divided into how many sides?
3. Who is an epileptic?
(c) Mr. Sefelt
(d) Billy Bibbit
4. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
(a) Bossy Lady
(b) The Death
(c) Big Nurse
(d) The Fog machine
5. What does the staff call McMurphy?
(a) A joy
(b) A non-threat
(d) A person to manipulate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
2. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
3. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
4. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
5. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)