|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the new Admission?
(c) Billy Bibbit
2. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) A decade
(b) 3 days
(c) 8 years and 8 months
(d) A month
3. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The volume of the radio
(b) The food
(c) The decorating scheme
(d) The medication schedule
4. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) His room
(b) The bathroom
(c) An examination room
(d) Solitary confinement
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
2. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
3. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
4. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
5. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)