|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
(a) He strips
(b) He punches he hand through the glass window
(c) He sings
(d) He screams
2. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(c) Poker chips
3. When does the novel begin?
4. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(b) A pecking party
(c) His last hospital stay
(d) A boring class
5. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(b) Schizophrenic reaction
(d) Negative Oedipal
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
2. Who is the new Admission?
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
5. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)