|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(b) Nurse Ratched
2. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(b) Poker chips
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) A woman
(b) His family
(c) His brother
(d) His friend
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) Another mental hospital
(b) A school
(c) A prison work camp
(d) A community lockup
5. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The decorating scheme
(b) The volume of the radio
(c) The food
(d) The medication schedule
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
2. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
3. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
4. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
5. What does the staff call McMurphy?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)