|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She is actually quite weak
(b) She wants to make an example of the men
(c) She needs to get away
(d) She is biding her time
2. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(b) Billy Bibbit
3. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
(a) The waitress
(b) The lifeguard
(c) The captain of the boat
(d) The curator
4. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His brother
(b) His friend
(c) A woman
(d) His family
5. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) A school
(b) Another mental hospital
(c) A community lockup
(d) A prison work camp
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an epileptic?
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
4. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
5. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)