|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(d) Billy Bibbit
2. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks it might have been too easy.
(b) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(c) He thinks he could do more.
(d) He thinks the other men are crazy
3. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(a) Chief Bromden
4. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Bathe him
(b) Give him medication
(c) Take his valuables
(d) Take him to another ward
5. Who are the black boys?
(a) The afternoon entertainment
(b) The morning cleaning crew
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did McMurphy come from?
2. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
3. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
4. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
5. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)