|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
(a) Take their medications
(b) Get blood drawn
(c) Break the windows
(d) Get tested for TB
2. When does the Group Meeting begin?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 1:30 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
3. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Singing loudly
(b) Reading a book
(c) Trying to escape
4. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
5. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a lost cause
(b) Being a cannibal
(c) Being a predator
(d) Being a psychopath
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
2. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
3. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
4. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
5. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)