|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He is just being a pain
(b) His clothes have been stolen
(c) He has been dared by the other men
(d) He is crazy
2. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
(a) He will be forgotten
(b) He will be a martyr
(c) He will become an inspiration
(d) He will become a nuisance
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Nurse Ratched
4. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(c) Get the men drunk
(d) Get released
5. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(a) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name the patients have for EST?
2. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
3. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
4. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
5. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)