|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
(a) The doctor
(b) The Combine
(c) The EST
(d) The floors
2. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(a) Only for one game
(d) Only for the last game
3. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Negative Oedipal
(b) Schizophrenic reaction
(c) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
4. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) Harding's plans
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) McMurphy's motives
(d) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
5. Who is the new Admission?
(b) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name the patients have for EST?
2. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
3. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
4. Who explodes irrationally at Harding?
5. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)