|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(d) Going to the Group Meeting
2. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
3. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a predator
(b) Being a cannibal
(c) Being a psychopath
(d) Being a lost cause
4. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The concrete floor
(b) The nurse's station
(c) The metal control panel
(d) The wire gate
5. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Day passes
(c) Card privileges
Short Answer Questions
1. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
2. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
3. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
4. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
5. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)