|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks it might have been too easy.
(b) He thinks he could do more.
(c) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(d) He thinks the other men are crazy
2. What have the men all found at the hospital?
(a) Free room and board
(c) Treatment that works
3. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
(a) He punches he hand through the glass window
(b) He screams
(c) He strips
(d) He sings
4. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(b) Only for the last game
(c) Only for one game
5. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(b) Harding's plans
(c) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(d) McMurphy's motives
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
2. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
3. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
4. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
5. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)