|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(b) No one
2. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) A school
(b) A community lockup
(c) A prison work camp
(d) Another mental hospital
3. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The rules
(b) His mother
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His loud voice
4. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(b) Chief Broom
(c) Big Nurse
5. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Reading a book
(c) Trying to escape
(d) Singing loudly
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Chief try to hide?
2. Who is the new Admission?
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
4. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
5. When does the Group Meeting begin?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)