|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get the men drunk
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(c) Get released
2. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(d) Billy Bibbit
3. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
4. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(c) Billy Bibbit
5. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) His clothes have been stolen
(b) He has been dared by the other men
(c) He is just being a pain
(d) He is crazy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
2. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
3. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
4. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
5. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)