|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(a) New Admissions
2. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
(a) Sits and watches the blank TV
(c) Talks to the doctor
(d) Screams and argues
3. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) An examination room
(b) The bathroom
(c) His room
(d) Solitary confinement
4. The day room is divided into how many sides?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the black boys?
2. Where does the Chief try to hide?
3. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
4. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
5. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)