|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(b) Chief Bromden
(c) Nurse Ratched
2. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a psychopath
(b) Being a predator
(c) Being a lost cause
(d) Being a cannibal
3. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) The black boys
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Play cards
(c) Play basketball
(d) Stare at the walls
5. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(d) New Admissions
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
2. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
3. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
4. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
5. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)