|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) The metal control panel
(c) The concrete floor
(d) The wire gate
2. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
(b) The black boys
(d) Nurse Ratched
3. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(a) Nurse Ratched
4. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) His clothes have been stolen
(b) He is just being a pain
(c) He has been dared by the other men
(d) He is crazy
5. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(a) His last hospital stay
(b) A boring class
(c) A pecking party
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
2. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
3. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
4. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
5. Who are the black boys?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)