|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) His clothes have been stolen
(b) He is crazy
(c) He is just being a pain
(d) He has been dared by the other men
2. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(c) Going to the Group Meeting
3. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
4. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get the men drunk
(b) Get released
(d) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
5. Who is the new Admission?
(d) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
2. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
5. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)