|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The Chronics
(b) The nurses
(c) The Disturbed patients
(d) The black boys
2. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(b) Chief Bromden
3. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(b) Chief Broom
(d) Big Nurse
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
5. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The World Series
(b) The escape plan
(c) The Kentucky Derby
(d) The World Cup
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
2. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)