|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the black boys?
(b) The afternoon entertainment
(c) The morning cleaning crew
2. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He is crazy
(b) He is just being a pain
(c) His clothes have been stolen
(d) He has been dared by the other men
3. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The rules
(b) His mother
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His loud voice
4. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(b) Chief Bromden
5. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a predator
(b) Being a lost cause
(c) Being a cannibal
(d) Being a psychopath
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
2. Who is the new Admission?
3. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
4. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
5. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)