|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
2. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Give him medication
(b) Take his valuables
(c) Take him to another ward
(d) Bathe him
3. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) An examination room
(b) His room
(c) Solitary confinement
(d) The bathroom
4. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Billy Bibbit
5. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(a) Going to the Group Meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
2. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
3. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
4. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
5. When do the lights go out on the ward?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)