|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(a) A college diploma
(c) A large bank account
(d) Sociopathic tendencies
2. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) His clothes have been stolen
(b) He is just being a pain
(c) He is crazy
(d) He has been dared by the other men
3. When does the Group Meeting begin?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
4. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) Billy Bibbit
(d) Chief Bromden
5. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
2. When do the lights go out on the ward?
3. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
4. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)