|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(c) Only for one game
(d) Only for the last game
2. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(a) Chief Bromden
3. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) Another mental hospital
(b) A community lockup
(c) A school
(d) A prison work camp
5. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The black boys
(b) The nurses
(c) The Disturbed patients
(d) The Chronics
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men betting when they play cards?
2. Who are the black boys?
3. When do the lights go out on the ward?
4. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
5. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)