|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Stare at the walls
(b) Watch TV
(c) Play cards
(d) Play basketball
2. When does the novel begin?
3. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(d) Billy Bibbit
4. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Reading a book
(c) Singing loudly
(d) Trying to escape
5. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The volume of the radio
(b) The decorating scheme
(c) The food
(d) The medication schedule
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
2. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
5. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)