|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Take his valuables
(b) Bathe him
(c) Take him to another ward
(d) Give him medication
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Chief Bromden
(c) Billy Bibbit
3. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Play basketball
(b) Play cards
(c) Stare at the walls
(d) Watch TV
4. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
(a) He doesn't try
(b) He asks someone else to move it for him
5. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) An examination room
(b) His room
(c) The bathroom
(d) Solitary confinement
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
2. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
3. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
4. Who is the new Admission?
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)