|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) Chief Bromden
2. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(b) Poker chips
3. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(c) Going to the Group Meeting
4. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Trying to escape
(b) Reading a book
(c) Singing loudly
5. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(a) Chief Broom
(d) Big Nurse
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
2. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
3. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
4. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
5. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)