|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
(a) A marathon Monopoly game
(b) A silence
(c) A string of lobotomies
(d) A few new admits and releases
2. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Call a friend
(b) Sign himself out
(c) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(d) Break the windows
3. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(c) Get the men drunk
(d) Get released
4. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Singing loudly
(c) Trying to escape
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(c) Billy Bibbit
(d) Chief Bromden
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new Admission?
2. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
3. When do the lights go out on the ward?
4. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
5. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)