|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) In the bathroom
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the broom cupboard
2. The day room is divided into how many sides?
3. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(a) No one
4. Who is the new Admission?
(d) Billy Bibbit
5. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The food
(b) The medication schedule
(c) The volume of the radio
(d) The decorating scheme
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men betting when they play cards?
2. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
3. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
4. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)