|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(c) No one
2. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
3. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(b) Chief Broom
(d) Big Nurse
4. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Billy Bibbit
5. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a psychopath
(b) Being a predator
(c) Being a lost cause
(d) Being a cannibal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
2. When do the lights go out on the ward?
3. When does the novel begin?
4. What are the men betting when they play cards?
5. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)