|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(b) New Admissions
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
3. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(b) Call a friend
(c) Sign himself out
(d) Break the windows
4. Who are the black boys?
(a) The afternoon entertainment
(d) The morning cleaning crew
5. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He has been dared by the other men
(b) He is crazy
(c) He is just being a pain
(d) His clothes have been stolen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
2. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
3. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
4. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
5. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)