|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
(b) He doesn't try
(c) He asks someone else to move it for him
2. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Bathe him
(b) Take him to another ward
(c) Take his valuables
(d) Give him medication
3. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
(c) Going to the Group Meeting
4. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(d) Chief Bromden
5. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
(b) A chronic
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
2. Who is the new Admission?
3. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)