|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
(a) He asks someone else to move it for him
(b) He doesn't try
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
3. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(c) Billy Bibbit
4. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The escape plan
(b) The World Series
(c) The Kentucky Derby
(d) The World Cup
5. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
(a) A silence
(b) A marathon Monopoly game
(c) A few new admits and releases
(d) A string of lobotomies
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
2. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
3. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
4. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
5. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)