|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a cannibal
(b) Being a predator
(c) Being a psychopath
(d) Being a lost cause
2. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
3. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) The black boys
4. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(a) A pecking party
(b) A boring class
(d) His last hospital stay
5. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(b) A chronic
(d) Chief Bromden
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
2. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
3. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
5. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)