|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(b) Only for the last game
(c) Only for one game
2. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(c) New Admissions
3. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(b) Billy Bibbit
4. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(d) No one
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The rules
(b) His mother
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His loud voice
Short Answer Questions
1. The day room is divided into how many sides?
2. Who are the black boys?
3. When does the novel begin?
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
5. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)