|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Play cards
(b) Watch TV
(c) Stare at the walls
(d) Play basketball
2. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
(b) Chief Bromden
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) A chronic
3. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(b) Break the windows
(c) Call a friend
(d) Sign himself out
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
(a) A school
(b) A community lockup
(c) Another mental hospital
(d) A prison work camp
5. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
(a) He asks someone else to move it for him
(b) He doesn't try
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
3. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
4. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
5. Where does the Chief try to hide?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)