|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Singing loudly
(b) Reading a book
(c) Trying to escape
2. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The World Cup
(b) The Kentucky Derby
(c) The escape plan
(d) The World Series
3. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
(d) Bull goose loony
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The Disturbed patients
(b) The nurses
(c) The Chronics
(d) The black boys
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
2. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
4. When does the Group Meeting begin?
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)