|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(c) Chief Bromden
2. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Break the windows
(b) Call a friend
(c) Sign himself out
(d) Talk with Nurse Ratched
3. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
(a) A marathon Monopoly game
(b) A string of lobotomies
(c) A few new admits and releases
(d) A silence
4. The day room is divided into how many sides?
5. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The food
(b) The decorating scheme
(c) The medication schedule
(d) The volume of the radio
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
2. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
3. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
4. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
5. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)