|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
2. The day room is divided into how many sides?
3. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(b) Billy Bibbit
4. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Chief Bromden
(d) Billy Bibbit
5. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(a) Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
2. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
3. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
4. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
5. When does the Group Meeting begin?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)