|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) His clothes have been stolen
(b) He is just being a pain
(c) He has been dared by the other men
(d) He is crazy
2. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The terms of his stay
(b) The rules
(c) His mother
(d) His loud voice
3. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(a) Nurse Ratched
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
5. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(a) New Admissions
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
2. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
3. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
4. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
5. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)