|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(b) Billy Bibbit
2. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) A note from his mother
(b) Being comitted for life
(c) His conscience
3. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(b) Negative Oedipal
(c) Schizophrenic reaction
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
5. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(a) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this name: _________ George
2. Who used to be a football player?
3. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
4. What does McMurphy declare that he wants?
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)