|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) Harding's plans
(d) McMurphy's motives
2. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
(a) He will become an inspiration
(b) He will be forgotten
(c) He will be a martyr
(d) He will become a nuisance
3. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) His loud voice
(b) The rules
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His mother
4. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
(a) A silver pen
(b) A piece of gum
(c) A paper
(d) Her folder
5. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
(a) Whether McMurphy will kill her
(b) Whether she is as pretty as he thinks she is
(c) What McMurphy thinks of her
(d) Whether Harding should leave her
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
2. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
4. The day room is divided into how many sides?
5. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)