|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He gives it away
(b) He is an Indigent
(c) He likes to smoke a lot
(d) He gambles it all
2. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The Vegetables
(b) The Combine
(c) The White Man
(d) The Ruthless
3. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) Harding's plans
(d) McMurphy's motives
4. Who is the new Admission?
(c) Billy Bibbit
5. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
(a) The victim didn't know how to swim
(b) The victim was held underwater
(c) The victim's fingers get caught in the drain
(d) The victim hit his head
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
2. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
3. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
4. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
5. Finish this name: _________ George
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)