|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day room is divided into how many sides?
2. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) McMurphy's motives
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) Harding's plans
(d) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
3. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
4. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
5. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
(a) Chokes Nurse Ratched
(b) Stops being loud and rebellious
(c) Tries to escape
(d) Becomes even louder and more obnoxious
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
2. When does the novel begin?
3. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
4. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
5. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)