|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His dreams
(b) His observations
(c) His mother's name
(d) His name
2. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
(b) Doctor Spivey
(d) Chief Bromden
3. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
(a) They scream and shout
(b) They sit and stare at the blank TV
(c) They play checkers
(d) They make a mess in the day room
4. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(b) The doctor
5. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) McMurphy's fist
(b) An earthquake
(c) An accident
(d) The basketball
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
2. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
3. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
5. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)