|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
(a) Nurse Ramsey
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) Doctor Spivey
2. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
3. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The escape plan
(b) The World Cup
(c) The World Series
(d) The Kentucky Derby
4. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(d) Cleaning solutions
5. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explodes irrationally at Harding?
2. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
3. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
4. Who is the narrator of this story?
5. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)