|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His family
(b) His friend
(c) His brother
(d) A woman
2. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
(a) The lifeguard
(b) The captain of the boat
(c) The curator
(d) The waitress
3. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Killed himself
(b) Left the tribe
(c) Learned to work with it
(d) Protested the arrangement
4. What have the men all found at the hospital?
(b) Free room and board
(c) Treatment that works
5. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
2. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
3. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
4. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)