|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The concrete floor
(b) The metal control panel
(c) The wire gate
(d) The nurse's station
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His observations
(b) His dreams
(c) His name
(d) His mother's name
3. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) That was silly
(b) You are a pain
(d) Thank you
4. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The black boys
(b) The nurses
(c) The Chronics
(d) The Disturbed patients
5. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
(a) A brothel
(b) A hospital
(c) The pay phone down the street
(d) A convenience store
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
2. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
3. When does the novel begin?
4. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)