|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She needs to get away
(b) She is actually quite weak
(c) She is biding her time
(d) She wants to make an example of the men
2. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
3. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
(b) Bull goose loony
4. Who is the new Admission?
(d) Billy Bibbit
5. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) The nurse's station
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the broom cupboard
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
2. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
3. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
4. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
5. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)