|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(c) Poker chips
2. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) Under his bed
(b) In the broom cupboard
(c) The nurse's station
(d) In the bathroom
3. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
4. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
(a) A bottle of pills
(b) A knife
(c) A pack of cigarettes
(d) The nurse
5. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Schizophrenic reaction
(c) Negative Oedipal
(d) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
2. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
4. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
5. Where did McMurphy come from?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)