|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
2. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
(a) Mr. Sefert
3. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) Candy's Craft
(b) The Bessie
(c) The Lark
(d) The Robin
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Stare at the walls
(b) Watch TV
(c) Play cards
(d) Play basketball
5. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A book
(b) A cigarette
(c) A pack fo chewing gum
(d) A magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
2. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
3. What is another name the patients have for EST?
4. What do they not have enough of?
5. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)