|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(a) His last hospital stay
(b) A boring class
(d) A pecking party
2. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
3. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
(a) To spy
(b) To clean up
(c) To represent the patients
(d) To help the staff with their policies
4. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) 3 days
(b) A decade
(c) A month
(d) 8 years and 8 months
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(a) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
2. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
3. Where does the Chief try to hide?
4. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
5. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)