|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
(a) He will be forgotten
(b) He will become a nuisance
(c) He will become an inspiration
(d) He will be a martyr
2. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(a) Lift the metal panel
(b) Choke Nurse Ratched
(c) Run fast
3. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(b) McMurphy's motives
(c) Harding's plans
(d) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
5. Who used to be a football player?
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Doctor Spivey
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
2. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
3. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
4. Who are the black boys?
5. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)