|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
(a) A new facility
(b) The loony bin
(d) San Quentin
2. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
(a) He screams
(b) He sings
(c) He strips
(d) He punches he hand through the glass window
3. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
(b) Sits and watches the blank TV
(c) Talks to the doctor
(d) Screams and argues
4. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(b) No, they are sad.
(c) They don't see a difference
(d) They are relieved.
5. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
2. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
3. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
4. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)