|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(d) The black boys
2. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She wants to make an example of the men
(b) She is actually quite weak
(c) She needs to get away
(d) She is biding her time
3. What do they not have enough of?
(b) Life jeckets
4. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Walks around in a towel
(b) Screams at her
(c) Flirts with her
(d) Hits her
5. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(b) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
2. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
3. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
4. What does McMurphy declare that he wants?
5. Where does the basketball go after #106?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)