|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) You are a pain
(b) Thank you
(c) That was silly
2. What does the staff call McMurphy?
(a) A joy
(b) A person to manipulate
(c) A non-threat
3. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The terms of his stay
(b) His mother
(c) His loud voice
(d) The rules
4. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(d) Nurse Ratched
5. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His observations
(b) His dreams
(c) His mother's name
(d) His name
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
2. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
3. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
4. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
5. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)