|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) The Robin
(b) The Bessie
(c) The Lark
(d) Candy's Craft
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(c) Billy Bibbit
(d) Chief Bromden
3. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) 8 years and 8 months
(b) 3 days
(c) A month
(d) A decade
4. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
5. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(a) No, they are sad.
(b) They don't see a difference
(c) They are relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
2. What does the staff call McMurphy?
3. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)