|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
(a) A few new admits and releases
(b) A string of lobotomies
(c) A silence
(d) A marathon Monopoly game
2. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The Combine
(b) The White Man
(c) The Vegetables
(d) The Ruthless
3. Finish this name: _________ George
(a) Big Headed
(b) Rub a dub
4. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(c) No one
5. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The nurses
(b) The black boys
(c) The Disturbed patients
(d) The Chronics
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
2. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
3. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
4. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
5. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)