|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Genghis Cohen, who organized the courier service in the Bergamo region around 1290?
(a) Thurn Tassis.
(b) Oliver Tass.
(c) Thurn Taxis.
(d) Omedio Tassis.
2. In Chapter 5, it is explained that the equations for the entropy of heat-engines coincidentally resemble the equations for what?
3. Who does Oedipa find at an all-night Mexican diner in San Francisco?
(a) Grace Bortz.
(b) Jesus Arrabal.
(c) John Nefastis.
(d) Randolph Driblette.
4. A young female graduate student reveals to Oedipa that ________ drowned himself in the Pacific Ocean two days ago.
5. Oedipa flees Berkley in Chapter 5 and finds herself on a freeway at rush hour, heading for _________.
(a) San Francisco.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) The wharf.
(d) Los Angelos.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the time period that brought the creation of The Tristero organization, what was the name of the organization that ran the sanctioned mail routes?
2. On her way to visit Emory Bortz, what building does Oedipa see burned down?
3. Who does Oedipa dream about as she sleeps in the hotel in Berkeley?
4. Oedipa goes to Zapf's Used Books to buy a copy of what book?
5. Who does Oedipa tell Stanley Koteks sent her to him as she comes upon him doodling at his desk at Yoyodyne?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)