1. As the novel begins, Mrs. Oedipa Maas arrives home from where?
2. How did Oedipa know Pierce Inverarity?
3. In a letter from a legal firm, what does Pierce Inverarity request Oedipa do for him?
4. Pierce Inverarity was a _____________?
5. After receiving Inverarity's letter, which of the following does Oedipa NOT do for the afternoon?
6. After thinking about Inverarity for the afternoon in Chapter 1, what does Oedipa suddenly remember?
This section contains 5,231 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)