|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Genghis Cohen told Oedipa, during their discussion about the meanings behind the stamps, that he had never heard of an _______ year tradition of postal fraud.
2. Who or what in particular does Oedipa compare herself to?
(a) A modern Rapunzel.
(b) A Monet painting.
(c) A modern fairytale.
(d) A modern Cinderella.
3. On a long ago trip with Pierce Inverarity, where did Oedipa see an exhibition of paintings by Remedios Varo ?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(b) Mexico City.
4. What is the name of the actor who will play Metzger in a pilot for a TV series?
(a) Maas De Presso.
(b) Marvin Di Pizario.
(c) Manny Di Presso.
(d) Manic Depresso.
5. Oedipa compares Mucho's angst about his work to what?
(a) Mental acuity.
(b) Memories of competition.
(c) Memories of combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home for senior citizens that Oedipa visits?
2. Who is Metzger?
3. As Oedipa parks her car at the Echo Courts, what idea does she remember?
4. Oedipa has a conversation in a bar with the wearer of the lapel pin, and he tells her he is a member of what group?
5. In Oedipa's search for the source text for the Jacobean revenge play , the publisher sends her to a warehouse in what city?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)