|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metzger objects that if Mike Fallopian's hero was anti-Communist he could not also be against ______________.
(a) Postal service.
(d) Industrial capitalism.
2. What is the name of the manager of the Echo Courts Motel?
3. What does Driblette tell Oedipa he found at Zapf's Used Books?
(a) An anthology entitled Jacobean Revenge Plays.
(b) A copy of the Trystero.
(c) A copy of the Bible.
(d) An anthology entitled Real Revenge Plays.
4. Who saves Oedipa, Metzger and their friends after they are stranded on the island in the middle of Fangoso Lagoons?
(a) Fangoso Lagoons Security Force.
(b) Inverarity's Security Force.
(c) San Narciso Police.
(d) Fangoso Lagoons Diving Team.
5. Under what name did Metzger perform when he was a child actor?
(a) Baby Joe.
(b) Baby Love.
(c) Baby Igor.
(d) Baby Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about his work in Chapter 1, Oedipa tells Mucho that he is too ___________?
2. Oedipa protests to Metzger at the end of the play that she's Republican, and she's not motivated by a desire to right wrongs, but simply by ____________.
3. What are the members of Mike Fallopian's group required to do each week?
4. Where does Metzger come upon the actor who plays him in the TV pilot while exploring Fangoso Lagoons?
5. What is the name of the bar that Oedipa and Metzger go to near the Yoyodyne plant?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)