|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Hilarius has a theory that faces are like what?
(a) A Rorschach blot.
(b) A Freudian slip.
(c) A psychological reaction.
(d) A hallucinogenic drug.
2. What is Fangoso Lagoons?
(a) A beach in San Narcisco.
(b) An Disneyesque amusement park.
(c) A housing development in Kinneret in which Inverarity owned stock.
(d) A housing development in San Narciso in which Inverarity owned stock.
3. What is the name of the manager of the Echo Courts Motel?
4. What kind of experiment does Dr. Hilarius want Oedipa to take part in?
(a) An experiment in which hallucinogenic drugs are given to monkeys.
(b) An experiment in which birth control drugs are given to housewives.
(c) An experiment in which hallucinogenic drugs are given to housewives.
(d) An experiment in which vitamins are given to housewives.
5. What does Oedipa use to fend off the advances of the manager of the Echo Courts Motel?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A TV remote.
(c) A candelabra.
(d) A TV antenna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the movie Metzger starred in as a child?
2. What type of business is Hogan's Seraglio in downtown San Narciso?
3. After thinking about Inverarity for the afternoon in Chapter 1, what does Oedipa suddenly remember?
4. Who or what in particular does Oedipa compare herself to?
5. What does San Narciso remind Oedipa of as she views it from a hilltop?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)