|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mucho advise Oedipa to do after she shows him the letter regarding Pierce Inverarity?
(a) Have a drink.
(b) Contact their lawyer.
(c) Go see her shrink.
(d) Call Inverarity's wife.
2. Oedipa compares Mucho's angst about his work to what?
(a) Mental acuity.
(b) Memories of competition.
(c) Memories of combat.
3. What is the name of Oedipa's lawyer?
4. Dr. Hilarius has a theory that faces are like what?
(a) A psychological reaction.
(b) A Rorschach blot.
(c) A Freudian slip.
(d) A hallucinogenic drug.
5. What is striking to Oedipa about the street plan of San Narciso?
(a) They remind her of home.
(b) The street signs spell out a message.
(c) They contain a concealed message.
(d) They look confusing to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Metzger tell Oedipa about Beaconsfield Cigarettes?
2. What does fangoso mean in Spanish?
3. What is the name of the actor who will play Metzger in a pilot for a TV series?
4. What is the name of Dr. Hilarius' s face number 37, which is the face children often use for taunting?
5. Under what name did Metzger perform when he was a child actor?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)