|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what name did Metzger perform when he was a child actor?
(a) Baby Joe.
(b) Baby Igor.
(c) Baby Jane.
(d) Baby Love.
2. What is the name of Oedipa's lawyer?
3. What is unusual about Beaconsfield Cigarettes?
(a) They have no filters.
(b) They are made with bone instead of tobacco.
(c) They use bone charcoal filters.
(d) They won't cause cancer.
4. What is the name of the manager of the Echo Courts Motel?
5. Who accompanies Oedipa and Metzger to Fangoso Lagoons for the day?
(a) Mucho Maas.
(b) Richard Wharfinger.
(c) Mike Fallopian and his girlfriend.
(d) The Paranoids and their girlfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does San Narciso remind Oedipa of as she views it from a hilltop?
2. Who or what in particular does Oedipa compare herself to?
3. What type of business is Hogan's Seraglio in downtown San Narciso?
4. What did Inverarity tell Metzger about Oedipa?
5. What is the name of the town where Oedipa and Mucho live?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)