|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stanley Koteks, who are the only ones who can work the Nefastis Machine?
2. What is on the huge sign advertising the Echo Courts Motel?
(a) Athena, the goddess of love.
(b) A nymph holding a white blossom.
(c) A huge cavern in the side of a mountain.
(d) Echo, the god of wind.
3. What was the previous occupation of Mucho Mass?
(a) Real estate mogul.
(c) Radio station disc jockey.
(d) Used car salesman.
4. How did Metzger know that Oedipa went to Mexico with Inverarity?
(a) Inverarity wrote a song about it.
(b) Inverarity listed it in his will.
(c) Inverarity listed it as a business expense.
(d) Inverarity wrote Metzger a letter.
5. Oedipa goes to Zapf's Used Books to buy a copy of what book?
(a) Jacobean Revenge Plays.
(b) The Trystero.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Real Revenge Plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oedipa protests to Metzger at the end of the play that she's Republican, and she's not motivated by a desire to right wrongs, but simply by ____________.
2. Pierce Inverarity was a _____________?
3. As she prepares to play a game with Metzger, what begins careening around the bathroom of Oedipa's motel room at Echo Courts?
4. What kind of game does Metzger suggest he and Oedipa play in the motel room at Echo Courts?
5. When Oedipa visits Genghis Cohen for the first time, what does he give her to drink?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)