|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Metzger?
(a) The co-executor of Inverarity's will.
(b) The co-executor of Oedipa's will.
(c) Inverarity's business partner.
(d) Oedipa's lawyer.
2. Genghis Cohen shows Oedipa an old German stamp with Thurn and Taxis printed on it which has a special symbol in each corner. He suggests that the extra mark on the symbol is a ______.
3. Oedipa protests to Metzger at the end of the play that she's Republican, and she's not motivated by a desire to right wrongs, but simply by ____________.
4. What do the members of Mike Fallopian's group use on the sly?
(a) Inverarity's money.
(b) Yoyodyne's office supplies.
(c) Inverarity's name and image.
(d) Yoyodyne's inter-office delivery system.
5. When Oedipa meets Mike Fallopian for the second time, he tells her it is difficult to find documentary proof of what?
(a) Attacks on mail carriers.
(b) The Second Law of Thermodynamics.
(c) Acts of true kindness.
(d) The Trystero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Oedipa have to what Inverarity said about her to Metzger?
2. What is on the island in the middle of the artificial lake at Fangoso Lagoons?
3. What is the name of the home for senior citizens that Oedipa visits?
4. What will Oedipa have revelations about as she completes her task for Pierce Inverarity?
5. Under what name did Metzger perform when he was a child actor?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)