1. How are Mark and Delia related?
They are married.
2. What type of lions did Mark and Delia study?
3. Where did Mark and Delia sleep when they were studying lions in the Kalahari?
In sleeping bags, under the stars.
4. Before falling asleep on the first night in the prologue, what direction did Mark and Delia drive to get closer to the lions through the valley?
5. At what time of night did the landscape go quiet, and Mark knew the lions had made a kill?
6. How large was the lioness that crept up to Mark's bed in the middle of the night?
Three hundred pounds.
This section contains 4,102 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)