|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Owens left the Kalahari for the last time, which of the following lions was nomadic?
2. What type of animal did Delia mistake for a rat in her sleeping bag?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A mongoose.
(d) A squirrel.
3. What type of animal was Chief?
(a) A jackal.
(b) A rat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A bird.
4. What did Mark do with his research from the Kalahari upon arriving back home?
(a) He published it in zoological magazines.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) He wrote his doctoral thesis.
(d) He wrote a memoir about his time.
5. In which African country is the Kalahari Desert located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the jackals and wild dogs the Owens encountered on their first day in camp?
2. Which of the following items did Bergie Berghoffer bring to the Owens, convincing them to stay in the Kalahari?
3. Which of the following caused the Owens to lose a great deal of weight around the time of the fire?
4. In what month of the year did the Owens move to the Kalahari?
5. What color was Bergie Berghoffer's truck?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)