|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mark and Delia related?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are father and daughter.
2. What did Begie Berghoffer tell the Owens was the only thing they should fear in the Kalahari?
3. Which of the following groups of animals killed Star?
4. Which part of the Owens' bodies was blistered after battling the fire near their tent?
(a) Their feet.
(b) Their hands.
(c) Their backs.
(d) Their faces.
5. Which of the following animals did the Owens NOT see drinking from the mudholes in Maun?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following hotels did the Owens share lunch with Mr. Van der Westhuizen?
2. How did Mark and Delia stop the fire from reaching their tent?
3. Why couldn't the Owens reach Gypsy's cubs to save them before starvation took them?
4. How did the Owens react the first time they saw hyenas playing together?
5. In what valley of the Kalahari did the Owens set up their camp?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)