|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of their belongings did the Owens lose in their tent fire?
(a) Their gasoline.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their paperwork.
(d) All of their belongings.
2. In what decade did Mark and Delia first move to the Kalahari?
3. Where was Mark when he had his dream about the graceful cheetah?
(a) In his swimming pool.
(b) In an airplace.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In his car.
4. In what year did Mark and Delia decide to hire an assistant?
5. Which of the following body parts is NOT used when lions communicate with each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of animals killed Star?
2. Where did Mark and Delia sleep when they were studying lions in the Kalahari?
3. What animal were the Blue Pride Lions feasting on at the time when Mark immobilized and tagged them?
4. According to the Owens' research, why do hyenas live in packs?
5. What was the name of the lioness from the Springbok Pan Pride that Muffin and Moffet began to court?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)