|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal was Captain?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A lion.
(c) A jackal.
(d) A wild dog.
2. How did Bergie Berghoffer die?
(a) From a heart attack.
(b) He was mauled by a lion.
(c) From old age.
(d) In a car crash.
3. Which of the following words completed the mantra under the plane Mark purchased: "Echo Whiskey _____" ?
4. How long did it typically take Mark to purchase supplies in Maun?
(a) Seven to eight days.
(b) One to two days.
(c) Five to six days.
(d) Three to four days.
5. Which of the following body parts of the gemsbok were the Owens shocked to witness Star eating?
(a) Its back.
(b) Its head.
(c) Its leg.
(d) Its tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade did Mark and Delia first move to the Kalahari?
2. How many dominant males live in a typical lion pride?
3. What was the name of the other pride of lions living the Kalahari at the same time as the Blue Pride?
4. How much did the Owens pay Mox per day for his assistance?
5. Where was Bones shot?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)