|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the Owens bring with them from the States when they moved to Botswana?
2. What was the typical temperature during the day in the Kalahari in the month of July?
(a) 110 degrees.
(b) 90 degrees.
(c) 70 degrees.
(d) 50 degrees.
3. Which of the following seasons is NOT one of the three main seasons in the Kalahari?
(a) The rainy season.
(b) The windy season.
(c) The hot season.
(d) The cold season
4. Which of the following animals did the Owens NOT see drinking from the mudholes in Maun?
5. The Owens used their trailer _____________.
(a) To house injured animals.
(b) To fetch water.
(c) To sleep in.
(d) To store food supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the Owens pay Mox per day for his assistance?
2. What did Begie Berghoffer tell the Owens was the only thing they should fear in the Kalahari?
3. What type of vehicle did the Owens purchase when terrorism was on the rise in Botswana?
4. In camp, how close was the nearest river to fetch water from?
5. Which of the following people accidentally shot Bones to death?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)