|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose job was it to kill the poisonous snakes that came near the Owens' camp?
(a) Delia Owens.
(b) Bergie Berghoffer.
(c) Mark Owens.
(d) Lionel Palmer.
2. What was the typical temperature at night during the month of July?
(a) 35 degrees.
(b) 15 degrees.
(c) 75 degrees.
(d) 55 degrees.
3. In camp, how close was the nearest river to fetch water from?
(a) 220 miles.
(b) 360 miles.
(c) 80 miles.
(d) 140 miles.
4. What color is the substance excreted from a hyena's scent glands?
5. Which of the following animals did the Owens feast on during the BBQ at Dad's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals did the Owens NOT see drinking from the mudholes in Maun?
2. Which of the following caused the Owens to lose a great deal of weight around the time of the fire?
3. How large was the lioness that crept up to Mark's bed in the middle of the night?
4. How much money did Mr. Van der Westhuizen give the Owens for their research?
5. Which of the following items did Norbert Drager regularly bring to the Owens in their camp?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)