|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Owens name Captain's mate?
(d) Second Captain.
2. How are Mark and Delia related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are father and daughter.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are married.
3. Where do hyenas bite each other when they are playing?
(a) The belly.
(b) The neck.
(c) The tail.
(d) The legs.
4. Which of the following body parts is NOT used when lions communicate with each other?
5. How much money did the Owens bring with them from the States when they moved to Botswana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the animals searching for when they came into the Owens' camp on the first night?
2. What did Lionel Palmer do for a living at the time when he met the Owens?
3. What animal did the eyes that towered over the bushes at night belong to?
4. What was the first city in Botswana that the Owens landed in?
5. On the day Mark immobilized his first jackal, how many lions surrounded the jackal while it slept?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)