|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Begie Berghoffer tell the Owens was the only thing they should fear in the Kalahari?
2. What were the animals searching for when they came into the Owens' camp on the first night?
3. Where was Mark when he had his dream about the graceful cheetah?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In his swimming pool.
(d) In an airplace.
4. What color was Bergie Berghoffer's truck?
5. What was the typical temperature at night during the month of July?
(a) 55 degrees.
(b) 75 degrees.
(c) 15 degrees.
(d) 35 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did the eyes that towered over the bushes at night belong to?
2. What was the typical temperature during the day in the Kalahari in the month of July?
3. What was the name of the one male lion in the pride the Owens studied?
4. Which of the following food supplies was NOT purchased by the Owens when they first arrived in Maun?
5. How did Mark and Delia stop the fire from reaching their tent?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)