|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did Bergie Berghoffer work for?
(a) The African Department of Animal Preservation.
(b) The Botswana Department of Surveys and Lands.
(c) The National Geographic.
(d) The Frankfurt Zoogical Society.
2. How many dominant males live in a typical lion pride?
(a) One or two.
(b) Seven or eight.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Five or six.
3. How many times were the Owens stopped by armed gunmen when they tried to return to camp after their visit to the States?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
4. What color is the substance excreted from a hyena's scent glands?
5. Where did Bergie Berghoffer's daughter want her father's ashes scattered?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) In the hills.
(d) In the cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't the Owens reach Gypsy's cubs to save them before starvation took them?
2. What was the name of the lioness from the Springbok Pan Pride that Muffin and Moffet began to court?
3. At what time of night did the landscape go quiet, and Mark knew the lions had made a kill?
4. Which of the following lionesses proved to be the best mother to her cubs?
5. What did the Owens name the hyena with a white patch on her forehead?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)