|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of their belongings did the Owens lose in their tent fire?
(a) Their paperwork.
(b) Their gasoline.
(c) Their clothing.
(d) All of their belongings.
2. In what month of the year did the Owens move to the Kalahari?
3. How much money did the Owens spend on their first Range Rover?
4. How did Bergie Berghoffer die?
(a) He was mauled by a lion.
(b) From old age.
(c) From a heart attack.
(d) In a car crash.
5. How long did it typically take Mark to purchase supplies in Maun?
(a) One to two days.
(b) Five to six days.
(c) Seven to eight days.
(d) Three to four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the other pride of lions living the Kalahari at the same time as the Blue Pride?
2. How much money did Mr. Van der Westhuizen give the Owens for their research?
3. After the fire, which of the following adjectives best described Mark and Delia?
4. Which of the following diseases did Delia NOT come down with at the time when she was hospitalized in Maun?
5. After the fire, what did the Owens cough up for days?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)