|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the Owens' bodies was blistered after battling the fire near their tent?
(a) Their hands.
(b) Their feet.
(c) Their faces.
(d) Their backs.
2. What luxury did the Owens indulge in during their stay at the Paul's cottage?
(b) A nice bed.
(c) Expensive oysters..
(d) A safari trip.
3. Which of the following people did NOT help in the process of tagging the brown hyenas around camp?
4. What was the name of the cottage owned by Dolene and Simon Paul?
(a) The Cobra Cottage.
(b) The Mongoose Cottage.
(c) The Buffalo Cottage.
(d) The Jaguar Cottage.
5. After the fire, what did the Owens cough up for days?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Bergie Berghoffer's truck?
2. According to the Owens' research, why do hyenas live in packs?
3. In what month of the year did the Owens move to the Kalahari?
4. During the dry season of 1977, how far did Chary and Sassy have to travel each day for food?
5. How old was Mox at the time when he was hired by the Owens?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)