|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following chores is NOT one the Owens expected their assistant to be in charge of?
(a) Making repairs around the campsite.
(b) Fixing their car.
(c) Fact checking their research.
(d) Cooking their meals.
2. On the day Mark immobilized his first jackal, how many lions surrounded the jackal while it slept?
3. How did Mark and Delia stop the fire from reaching their tent?
(a) They moved their tent.
(b) They built a trench.
(c) The did not stop the fire, and their tent was destroyed.
(d) They threw water on the fire.
4. How did Bergie Berghoffer die?
(a) From a heart attack.
(b) He was mauled by a lion.
(c) From old age.
(d) In a car crash.
5. How did the Owens know that Mox quit his position as assistant?
(a) He told them.
(b) He wrote them a note.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He stormed off, away from camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Bergie Berghoffer's truck?
2. For which university did Mox gather mice for research?
3. What was the typical temperature during the day in the Kalahari in the month of July?
4. How much did the Owens pay Mox per day for his assistance?
5. How did the Owens react to the news that Bergie Berghoffer was dead?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)