|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pups did Star give birth to in her final litter?
2. During the dry season of 1977, how far did Chary and Sassy have to travel each day for food?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Thirty miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Forty miles.
3. Which of the following groups of animals killed Star?
4. What was the name of the cottage owned by Dolene and Simon Paul?
(a) The Jaguar Cottage.
(b) The Cobra Cottage.
(c) The Buffalo Cottage.
(d) The Mongoose Cottage.
5. Which of the following animals did the Owens feast on during the BBQ at Dad's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Bone's body was broken at the time when the Owens found him?
2. On the day Mark immobilized his first jackal, how many lions surrounded the jackal while it slept?
3. How much did the Owens pay Mox per day for his assistance?
4. How did the Owens react to the news that Bergie Berghoffer was dead?
5. Which of the following chores is NOT one the Owens expected their assistant to be in charge of?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)