|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of animals killed Star?
2. On the day Mark immobilized his first jackal, how many lions surrounded the jackal while it slept?
3. How many pups did Star give birth to in her final litter?
4. During the dry season of 1977, how far did Chary and Sassy have to travel each day for food?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Forty miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
5. Which of the following small animals did Mox inadvertently kill while collecting mice for research?
(a) A mole.
(b) A mongoose.
(c) A rat.
(d) A shrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mox's primary language at the time when he was hired?
2. How much did the Owens pay Mox per day for his assistance?
3. Which of the following adjectives best described Mox at the time when he was hired by the Owens?
4. What was the name of the cottage owned by Dolene and Simon Paul?
5. In what month of the year did the Owens move to the Kalahari?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)